Reviews for Darker Side of Me
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Okn that was just way to hot I love a little roughness!
Liz811 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I'm willing to deal with this side of Mike at any time ... [Mike: Call me ... really)

And Ted, now you realize that trying new things is good? ah? Good boy

Now I'm going for a cold shower, thank you!
Jade chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Seine heiß. Mehr bitte.
belladonnanoir chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oh good lord I need a cold shower after this...damn it was hot! This is one of my favourite pairings but it is so rare to find them! Thats the one thing I love about your stories, you always write about the unusual pairings which is awesome!

I loved the fact Teddy was all shy and unsure at the beginning but at the end was loving what Mike was doing. I also love the wee dark side Mike has, the part that just wants it rough *Goes off into a little fantasy*

Brillant one-shot can't wait to see what you have in store next!
fangirlxfantasies chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
ahh! omg i freaking loved it! and im so sorry i couldnt say so sooner but i've been on vacation w/o any internet access...needless to say i've been soooo bored w/o my fanfic :P.

anyway: loved it! mizzy loving in rough was friggin epic and teddy ending up liking it was soooooo hot! thanks so much!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
The Demon of Desire strikes again! Seriously that was hot! Really hot!
AddictedToARy chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
haha oh wow!

Ted and Miz r a good slash pairing P
Magz86 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I don't think I've ever read this pairing before! But I loved it :)
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Holy Hell!

That was just...yeah, totally brain dead.
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I’m not usually one for quick and dirty, but like this? Wow... I’m literally seeing stars. I love Mike dominating Ted like this.

One thing just doesn’t make sense. They are in the locker room in the first line and then in their hotel room.

Anyway... Dark Mizzy is HOT! Now my brain is turned off and I wanted to write some more.