Reviews for Any Way You Choose To Give It
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
Awwwww, the great story is over
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
I love this storrrryyyy! So sweeetttt, not some usual story
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
So greaaaattt, the past chapters are so unexpected and awesome!
talia.stat.ezust chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Fang request from a fang girl: Damon looses a fang and starts freaking out, and then a new sharper better adult fang comes in, and he lost the fang on his 170th birthday. All vampires go threw this at 170 theme.

My real username is .Ezust but I'm to lazy to log in.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Just finished reading this for the second time, this fic is amazing! All that naughty things they do... I'm so want to be Elena! Jeez!
Sofia chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
hey,damon and elena were in and i neither knew.
what a disappointment! hahah
jans24 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
"She belonged to him." was that Damon or Elena's thoughts?
jans24 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
it's my second time to read this and its still a good read. im sorry didn't leave a review the first time around.
ConsumedByDamon chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
So sweet! Damon's turning soft... (no pun intended even though I don't recall him being soft very often (; )
ConsumedByDamon chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
Awwww "...You're my girl."
ConsumedByDamon chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Such a good welcome home gift. Poor damon is falling hard!
ConsumedByDamon chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
She always gives into him one way or another. I love how he's slowly picking up on the clues that she does things for him. To make him happy.
ConsumedByDamon chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I know I've read this before I just can't remember if I reviewed it as well lol But all my reviews may be similar. Me just telling you how much I love the chapter haha its better than nothing. I just like my writers to know that I have read ALL the chapters:)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
this was awesome. i can't believe that Damon was up to being her sex toy for so long without knowing how she felt about him. i LOVE how you write smut. and guess what! you used MY birthday as Damon's. sadly, Damon's is actually in June, same as hers. another amazing masterpiece.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
i LOVE Dr. Salvatore. he can be so sexy.