Reviews for Online!
Poor Kiba... but good for Naruto. I have a horriblessed feeling Sasuke aND Kiba's antics are going to cause a massive problem though. -_-
Agreed! New Mizuki is awesome.
Waaaaaaaaaahh • - That's so sad! Oh poor Naruto. Poor Kushina and Minato. Oh, the poor babies!
Mizuki is such a bastard! ...aND now I'm worried pedophile.
This needs an 'Awwwwwww'. It's just so cute. The family accepting him is amazing. I LOVE you!
He IS so fun. Love this cast. Your stories are always so fun to read.
They are so cute! Naruto and Sasukeep totally need to hook up. Seriously though, if Sasuke just walked up and said, "Sorry I've been acting like such an ass, I've been pissed off about somethong at home. I don't hate you or anything," they could start that 'beautiful friendship'. Keep writing!
Your names are hilarious. Oh my gosh XD They're perfect. I know exactly who's who.
ahans1b chapter 31 . 2/3
I love how you write Itachi and Kiba in this story so much! It's also nice to see Sasuke's parents so loving, nice and funny also. They are not usually portrayed as good parents in most fanfiction stories.
Eumenida chapter 40 . 12/4/2016
honestly your story is amazing ... I hadn't laugh so much for a long time ... I love your humor and your comments ... it's exactly my kind of humor ... difficult to find ... thank you for this story.
miriamor85 chapter 40 . 12/2/2016
love the story good drama i will have love a little more action! :3 jijiji. congracts!
Eyeless jack chapter 40 . 11/18/2016
I like the part where ino and the rest of them are introduced . Although there were a couple of spelling mistakes in their I would still give it ten stars . Keep writing more narusasu please
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 40 . 10/16/2016
This was amazing! I loved this so much! Rainbow flag tango was one of my favorite lines, just great. And Sakura being badass is always awesome. I loved the relationship between Itachi and Sasuke and then adding Naruto in was aww just so good. It was funny and cute and had enough tension and action to keep me kinda scared for them. Wicked awesome job! Thank you for sharing!
OrangeJellyfish chapter 40 . 10/16/2016
I cried, I cried a lot. I don't now whether to congratulate my self or think about my sad life cause I finished this in 2 days... it was worth it though Cx
yuri plisetsky chapter 38 . 10/9/2016