Reviews for Online!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 40 . 5/31
Well this last chapter was sure entertaining! Hahah go Sai for his strip tease comment! And go Naruto for dancing while solving a math problem! ahah good job! I hope you update, I'd love to read more!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 33 . 5/31
Neji deserved that hit to the face! How dare he treat a girl that way?! Yay go Naruto! haha
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 32 . 5/31
I'm glad that Naruto is doing better! And Itachi as a teacher is pretty hot! But it's scary as hell when he's always evil!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 30 . 5/31
Omg! That was awesome! And I admit it would have been funny to see Naruto trash a hobo's home. When it's all trash anyway! lol I loved it. when is the narusasu lemon gonna come?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 23 . 5/31
Oh no! Naruto! Poor Naruto! And Sasuke crying? That is some messed up universe! LOL but it's cute
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 20 . 5/31
I think Mizuki-sensei is jealous! That is the only explanation I can think of.
jupimako chapter 40 . 5/24
That ... That story made my heart happy. Like smile on my face, getting funny looks because of giggling out loud happy. Thank you!
narusasufan chapter 40 . 5/15
An awesome fun-tastic book. Loved it
Anon chapter 40 . 4/7
I was on chapter 30 at 11:00pm. It's 2:17am now. I- I think I'm gonna go join the purple monkeys on Mars now. BTW the story was flippin fantastic. I heard that you lose wait when you laugh. I lost a lot of weight reading this. O_o. Favorite character was probably Sir GalaKiba the Pure( holy grail reference). Well, actually since he failed in his quest for forever Naruto virgin, he is ex-sir GalaKiba. We weep to our fallen Comrad. I'm rambling now, and you're probably not going to read this, anyway soooooooo it's 2:24 now and the monkeys are calling to me. I read faith in your exercise program. Continue to make me not fat. Lots of heartfelt love. If I had a heart. Well, anyway, good morning!
Anon chapter 39 . 4/7
Ok. I understand why some people may not like yaoi. But HOW can you not like ANIME?! Your sisters insane. It's the only explanation.
Anon chapter 35 . 4/7
"Pseudo brother of baby-ness?" Pure genius.
Anon chapter 34 . 4/7
How did you know?! I thought my constipated poodle transformation was a secret. It must have been betrayal.
Anon chapter 33 . 4/6
Sponsor! Sponsorsponsorsponor! I'm sponsoring! This counts as a review, right?
Anon chapter 32 . 4/6
I can relate to Mizuki. Children are EVIL. Spawns of Satan. ... I was going to say something else... It seems I have forgotten. Ill probably remember when I'm on my death-bed, screaming at someone to bring me a computer.
anon chapter 31 . 4/5
I think it's funny when people say there's OOC for Sasuke. Cause if he wasn't OOC he'd be flipping out and trying to murder Naruto. That would be a difficult relationship.
2,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »