Reviews for Online!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 40 . 10/16
This was amazing! I loved this so much! Rainbow flag tango was one of my favorite lines, just great. And Sakura being badass is always awesome. I loved the relationship between Itachi and Sasuke and then adding Naruto in was aww just so good. It was funny and cute and had enough tension and action to keep me kinda scared for them. Wicked awesome job! Thank you for sharing!
OrangeJellyfish chapter 40 . 10/16
I cried, I cried a lot. I don't now whether to congratulate my self or think about my sad life cause I finished this in 2 days... it was worth it though Cx
phonyscreenager chapter 38 . 10/9
phonyscreenager chapter 19 . 10/3
awwwwww the last bit was soook cute
phonyscreenager chapter 15 . 10/2
*squeals in horror* THERE ARE KIDS WHO FLUSHED HAMSTER DOWN THE TOILET?! *ugly sobbing*
phonyscreenager chapter 2 . 10/2
CloudsRnice? really shikamaru? xD
myheartisopen62 chapter 40 . 8/21
I love this fic so much. I spent 2 months reading it! Laughing, crying, just straight out talking to my self about the happening's of each chapter. Love how you developed the characters! This fic is one of my heart felt favorites! Keep up the good work!
Imao Shikamarus name is CloudsRnice, dude thats genious
Sadie's not the devil? Who knew.
It didn't suck.
Like it.
america chapter 40 . 7/13
I love this story so much! I enjoy rereading it over and over, keep up the good work!:)
It's four in the morning! Couldn't put this down and couldn't read while laughing! Hysterical. Loved it, clearly. Thanks.
NARUBUCKS13 chapter 6 . 6/12
I really love the story!
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 40 . 6/3