Reviews for What's Going On?
BlackWolfe chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I wonder what his reaction would be when the dream came true!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I was laughing at the Google search results, lol... Isn't that so true, that you get everything except what you are looking for!
New Wave Manchild chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Very good, too bad it had to end abruptly, I wanted Charlie to know about Andie's secret, oh well, he wouldn't believe her anyway. Anyways good job with this fic. We really need to get more Gates fanfics, maybe some crossover fanfics for once. So like I said, good job.

-The Cullens of Death Metal.
mh chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Write more!
hecatemoondancer chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
great story
liliaeth chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Very nice. I have to say that of all the creatures on the Gates, succubi are the ones that interest me the most. Even if only because their mythology is so rarely used.

Interesting look at Charlie, and yeah, with that kind of search, it would be hard to find a good answer :-)
Nyx's Pinky Girl chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
*jaw drops open* Awesome! This was really good! You shouldn't be so hard on your self you're fantastic!
Violet-Madness chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Thumbs up! I have to say I really like this little one-shot and how Charlie ALMOST finds out about Andie. Really makes me want to watch more Gates! I'm taking it Charlie/Andie is your fave (I'm a Lukas/Brett girl myself, or am I the only one who notices all that sexual tension and the 'she's not the girl for you, Cretzky'?) Anyhoo, great work! I especially like the search results on Google. Did you actually Google the questions?

One thing: In the sentence "All I got was stuff about sings, like I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry" I'm assuming you mean ".. stuff about SONGS, like . . ."

Cheers!
minlin chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
You're right, Charlie *is* awesome. I think it's the fact that he's about the least screwed up character on the show that is behind the lack of stories for him. Sad really.

I would like to see more of this. Is his dream some kind of psychic thing, or just a subconscious warning? Hmm.