Reviews for Max's choice
FantasyAddict97-10 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
You switched from first person to third at the end (I did that too, just real Last Five Minutes! XD) but it was still really good. (Btw, in to and any way is usually 'into' and 'anyway'.) I like this story! This is the first FF story I've seen where Borchet mon comes in. XD. Please update soon!
boredomsucks101 chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
This story is awsome! I know I reviewed late, BUT DONT JUGE! LOL! LOVE THE STORY! :D
justsmiile chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
RACHELLL! :O I cant wait for chapter 5! WRITE WRITE WRITE! :D
justsmiile chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
RACHEL! I'm Lovin the storyyy! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
justsmiile chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
AHHHH! :D I'm sitting beside youuu! :D And i'm like totally loving this storyy! :D
justsmiile chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
i loooove this! :)
EmpressOfSarcasm chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
OMG! So epicness! Update as soon as possible!

And no, it's not weird to want to kill a fictional character to steal her boyfriend. i want to do it to.

-A$h
Welsh Gem chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
kwl, just im not sure the voice would swear and TB won't really be afraid of max. STILL I LOVE IT! D keep writing. me wanna kick sam and lissa's asses! hehe
Welsh Gem chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
guess fang deseved it a bit for not telling max sooner. DAMN LISSA AND SAM, DA ASSHOLES!

ye, i like it. keep it coming. Iwant to see sam and lissa's arses KICKED! . ha.
Kimoura.J chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Good story i love how at the end of this fang basically explodes at iggy. Its kind of funny since Fang like never talks but this is a good story you are a talented writer, keep writing.
EmpressOfSarcasm chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
AHHHH! You. Must. Write. MORE! So good!

-A$h

P.S: I depict Iggy as the older brother figure too in my stories. So you're not alone in that mindset.
foreverwings99 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Awesome story update soon
dntblink chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I liked it
EmpressOfSarcasm chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
OMG! This is getting good!
fandomLife chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Really good. Please hurry to update. )))))))))