Reviews for I Shall Now Saw This Heart in Half
ellie111lee chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Yay I really like this story except for that I'm too young to read the lemon lol. Thanks for writing this story :))
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I think that you should change the villains name but over all the story os really good.
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I was worried to read this, afraid that Magnus and Alec were really breaking up, but thankfully, they didn't, and the story was really good!
Reipersecutoria chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
love this jace: so fraternal, so protective with alec! More points to Jace (as if he need it jejeje)!
Reipersecutoria chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
everything i expect! great ending great fic too! i just love your work! thanks for this history too!
Reipersecutoria chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
ooo hell yeah! let's gonna catch the F" #$%! who did my magnus and alec cryed!

awwwww i suffer so much at the chapters 1-3! it's time to get even! i'll better keep reading the two last chapters!
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
Sweet! I was still reading, and I thought I had so far to go, and then it just... Finished! Awesome
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Woops. Poor Alec!

Must. Keep. Reading.

Nira
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Awww! I think I might be able to stop crying in about a month!

Great chapter!
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
*starts balling on some poor persons shoulder* So good! I *sniff* must keep reading!
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
*Sob* Oh man! This is so sad! I didn't get to read the full chapter, but tomorrow I am. Great *sob* story.

Nira
abstergos chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
I've been waiting ages for this ending and...IT WAS AMAZING. :3
Heart Torn Out chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
I think that was one of the best thinigs i've ever read. Taht was amazing!
Sam Whaley chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Let me put my "Holy Raziel" face on. I loved it! 3 So cute! God, i love this pairing, and you you do it justice. Thank you for this great read!
HPJellicleCat chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Ahhhwwww, cute! .

Haha, "You were using your wallet as a hat," nice. ;D

HAha, very very gorgeous story. XD