Reviews for Long Hot Summer
That CrAzY Ch1cK chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
I was so expecting to see Rex in here somewhere. meh oh well I got bobo & six, good enough for me. But there were some parts in this trilogy where I had no idea what was going on X

Till next time (maybe!)
kara-nara chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
i love your story's and plots are great. i have some trouble following the story, you need to make it more clear were you are in the story. the first chapter were danny was with ben, i think there was a flash back with gwen in it and i could not tell when danny fell asleep or when they were talking. the ending there was a more confusion like when did kevin go to a bar i though he was hurt in that fight with kim. the characters are very good but i thought that kims last statement about half monsters being together was a bit harsh, i under stander saying remarks like that about kevin but not to gwen.
Flowerstar chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
The only reason this story of yours got me hooked is the title itself. It's a bit of coincidence 'cause there is already a song called, “Long Hot Summer” by Girls Aloud, I'm pretty certain this song existed back in either 2005/2006, I think. O_o ; *sigh* Wish it was in my country, then again I'm not that fond of Summer anyway.

By the way, word of advice: There shouldn't be spaces between the speech marks. Close the sentences with speech marks like this: “Hello! What is your name?” and everything's a-okay! _

But despite this, your story's fine and there's finally a story that isn't a parody of anything and maybe, just maybe, I'll check out the next chapter and keep up the good work! ;)
King Spritzee chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Finally! A cartoon crossover that isn't a crappy Disney fanmake. This is a rare find here on the site. The only thing wrong grammar-wise is the spaces between the opening quote and the dialogue, but other than that, good job. I'll be following this to make sure I get a good feel for the story, if you feel like continuing, that is.