Reviews for Til Murder Do Us Part
1dreamkeeper chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
good job
Malia Tate chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Holy fuck, I laughed so damn hard reading this.

I was literally cryin'.

Alice needs to pull that stick out of her ass, or she shall face the wrath of Bella's choke hold.

Update soon, my dear, because this shit is fan-fucking-tastic.
luv2read15 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
OMG i love ur story..i laughing so hard i was in tears...updates soon...
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
love it! the chocking part hilarious like how her and peter get along! why is alice-bitch even there? update soon!
I'mABitchI'mALiar chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
i love it, i literally had to sufocate myself witj a pillow to stop myself from waking my parents up with my laughs through all these chapter. i am currently writin from hevan, god doesnt exist its free rein so i am planning to take over the world, (cue evil laugh) mwahahaha. But yeah cant wait for more and i am a big fan of your other stories to so good job and see u soon.

Jess x
TayLizSouth34 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Please update soon!
BMLT chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Like the story so far laughed my ass off too. are we going to get some Jasper POV cant wait for next chapter
slytheringrl17 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I like it
Harley Jade chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
3 that is all
hunter chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
DIE DIE DIE DIE! ha ha i love it!
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Awsome! Update as soon as possable please! I really like this story plot and i cant wait to read more from you!
Amazing chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I love this story! Damn! They are more entertaining than cable tv! Please please update this story soon!
Bripearl chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
this is really good so far please update soon XD
SavageGraceX chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Alice needs to GTFO - what is she even doing there? Seriously! LOL P
Sonja Whitlock chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
somehow I don't see this ending how Bella sees it ending. Somehow I see Bella doing this do that the family still has a steak in the company Jasper will do little Ms. spoiled britches good.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »