Reviews for Kidnap my Heart
degrassian4ever chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
You go to corpus Christi?! I do too! cool! Let's be bffs! Ok you don't if you don't want to. Pm me! Btw love this story!
Alexa JJJJJJ chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
What a great story! I totes loved it!
Silver Apocalypse chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Couldn't have asked for a better story. Eli kidnapping Clare was sure to have its ups and downs and you captured their moments perfectly. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
awesome
eclare4eva14 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
HAHA! Only one bed! I can't wait to see what happens!
Emily Danielle chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
I am in love with thins story! It's amazing, and it's just what I need after Eclare broke up! It's awesome, and your awesome! Your an amazing writer, but I'm sure you already know that! I love your story's, but I think this one is my personal favorite!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
I was already in love with this story, then you talked about V for Vendetta, holy crap that's my favorite movie! (:
dimkasgirl07 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
I have to say that that is one of the best Eclare stories I've read yet, and I've obsessed with them... You did an amazing job, and your an amazing author too, so I'm off to see what else you've written, cause if it's anywhere neat as great as this, I'm gunna have read some AMAZING stories! So all in all your amazing, your writing's amazing and I'm off to check out your profile XD
dimkasgirl07 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
When I read the summary I hoped it would be as good as it sounded and it definitely is XD Can't wait to read more :)
simplecrafter chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
SO I READ THIS STORY ALREADY AND I READ IT AGAIN AND ITS SO FREAKIN INCREDIBLEEEE. I CANT EVEN, DREAMING ABOUT THIS TONIGHT ADSASWWDMJASKD AMAZING
Wherewearegoing chapter 15 . 6/11/2011
Aw so so so good(: glad there's a sequel!
SnowWhite Bunny24 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
i loved this can't wait to read me.
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 14 . 6/7/2011
Omg im in love with this story
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 13 . 6/7/2011