Reviews for Sleepless Nights
keaneplay chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I hope you're right, rebuilding the friendship is by far the most important part of the early episode of Season Four. Once they are back to normal there, then perhaps things might fall into place...

This was a really heart wrenching piece to read, makes me feel so upset that things turned out the way they did. Penny obviously hurts just as much as Leonard, but they aren't handling it very well :(
The Motherfickle chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I loved this. It fits the situation with them perfectly. I'm fully expecting some awkwardness and ship teasing next season. Right now, it's really awkward and tense between them and you captured that wonderfully.
deletedandstuff chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Yeah, I really dont want season 4 to be filled with awkward encounters between leonard and penny. I love them all together as a whole and I hope that remains on the show even if Leonard and Penny aren't in a relationship.

But I loved that you used the emptiness of the bed to show how discontent Penny is with everything.
stock2007 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I liked this story it was short but very good to see it, from Penny's point of view maybe Leonard next
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh man, this nearly made me cry. Really, really well done, I felt so sad for Penny. And I really like how you focused on her reaction to what Leonard said, because it's not something I'd thought of before, but you really got something good out of it.
amandapanda222 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Aw, I love this so much. I just wish it was longer. You have really great insight into Penny's head, though.
little letters writer chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
ugh.. this.. reading this made my chest hurt. i miss them as a couple.

when i finished reading my first thoght was 'a delicious kind of sad'.

wonderful piece.
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I really enjoyed the angst in this fic. It portrayed the current Leonard/Penny situation right now. Great job.
amtrak12 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
"And after all that, after she'd hugged him, kissed him, made love to him countless times; after she'd felt the sparks each time those things had happened; after she'd told him he was an important part of her life; after she'd said "you have to know how much I care about you"; and after she'd broken down leaving the bowling alley and tortured herself with thoughts of them every night sinceā€¦he'd come to her, telling her that it was okay, they were on the same page now.

"It's not going to mean a thing."

He thought their relationship had meant nothing to her. But it had. Every moment of it."

FAVORITE THING EVER! Completely heartbreaking, of course, but SO TRUE! I just... IT'S SO TRUE!
sunshine289 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Lately I've been obsessed with fics... thanks Though is sad I like it :)