Reviews for Hydrochloric Coffee
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 10/25
Great friendship scene! I really enjoyed the line about a detective for sickness
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 10/25
Aw, I love seeing more of the real Sherlock...glad he and John are okay and both say they aren't leaving. I am glad Lestrade got a compliment too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/25
Cool idea, even after reading your prompt I still thought he was awake
Really good end, so touching. And cut. A really lovely and good writing fic
Love the end ! And the Lestrade's reaction is just awesome haha !
Starviking chapter 2 . 7/14
This chapter is excellent! I TOTALLY agree with how you interpret the Holmes/Adler relationship. I hate how so many people see something romantic in it when that's not really the case.
I also think that the part with John and Lestrade realizing that Sherlock doesn't really know what his sexual preference is makes so much sense.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 3/30
Yorik from Hamlet?
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/21
Hopeful-z chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
It was a fun read, despite the fact that Sherlock is not that much crazy.
I loved one of your sentences: "Charming in a sadistic sort of way, just as Sherlock was". It was an apt description.
yuzik01 chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
This was very nice, I liked it. The second part was funny :)
Kiaranaria chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
That was really good :D
Jonelle chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is really funny :D. Good stuff!

By the way, the reference to Yorik is out of Hamlet!
BlueandDepressedHuman chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Hey, I just wanted to say that this was the fic that got me watching 'Sherlock' for the first time, so thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
LOVED IT! This is the first fic I've read that explained the skull, how Sherlock got it, and what he named it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Alas poor Yorik, I knew him well (if I got the quote wrong it's because I am reciting from memory)- Shakespear Fan #LoveHamlet