Reviews for Defying Gravity
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very nice. I wish there was more. Thanks.
CleverCover chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This...this is what I was thinking about sitting at Microsoft Word but could not get out into a decent story. The plus side is that this is more than decent. It's frikkin awesome. It's just...I have no words. I just love it.

This just blew my mind. It's everything that I would have wanted the new femShep Vanguard (formerly a soldier) to do and say and exactly how I would have wanted Kaidan to react (with just enough fluff to overpower the angst and give hope).

Thank you so much. It's good knowing there are other people who wondered the same thing I did about a Shepard with biotic powers where there was none.

Am I the only one that went "Dammit Tali" when she walked in the room? Really, just a few more minutes. Just wondering.
Sundanze chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aren't you forgetting that Shepard is a spectre?
ilmiopassato chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Nice oneshot. I'm ashamed to say I squeed like a total fangirl when Kaidan mentioned a ring, lol. *wishes in vain for an awesome fluffy proposal ending to ME3*
AJ Rayne chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Great characterization. Loved this story.
Natalie Parr chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Very sweet and lovely story without being overly so. I really like your dialog and the touches of humor. I think you captured the characters well.
Nightodie chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was Just Beautiful. I love how you got the perfect reason for Shepard to contact Kaidan. Stress and angst... you have it all.

Thank you.