Reviews for After Today
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
I loved it please update more
yukikominnam chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Please write furder!
Maria Jack chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Hey !

Thank you a lot for posting it, I liked this Prologue. Hum... I can't really say anything about how you write ( I mean style, all this kind of stuff ), cause I'm french. Well that's why my english is strange ! I'll read next chapter, and I'm pretty sure I'll like it.

Bye !
Grimmylover101 chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Omg why has this not been continued!? It's so awesome! Please please please keep writing it X3333333!
maltese chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
This is great! I love it! Please continue this :)

Nice to see that Danny thought so highly of his secret boyfriend xD
No Result Found chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Update soon please!
G-dot chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Aww... Vlad and Danny are going to spend a night together! Well, this chapter is well-formed in developing more layers for your characters, though I'm not quite satisfied at Vlad's emotional development from this chaper as it should build up with your story... Well, this is my opinion. Thank for the great chapter. Hope to have one soon!
That's Riku chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
yaaay
That's Riku chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
ugh. yes. sooo good.
That's Riku chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
GO BOARDING SCHOOL!teehee. loving the chap. ill rest the rest tomorrow.
Dr. Strawberries chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
I'm excited!

Where is this going?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

• danie (danielle)

P.S. I'm gonna send you another review to your inbox.
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
You know, I'd read the prologue LOOONG ago, but I hadn't read anything from this since. I'm TOTALLY glad I got back into this - I was hooked when I first read this, and now I'm even more dedicated to this than I was before. Thank you, Gods of Fanfiction, for returning this fic to my life! :D

On another note, I LOVED this chapter! I loved all of Sam's "rainbows/sprinkles/unicorns" jokes about Danny, and I loved-loved-LOVED how Vlad eloquently yet unofficially agreed to date Danny!

Seriously, this is love in a fanfiction hand-basket and I cannot wait until you update this. :D

Jinx
sheetamoon chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
this is really good, I like how everything is developing. it's not rushed and it's well thought out, awesome job.
Mister Melancholy chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
This is super cute! I just love Danny and Vlad's interactions with each other. It's so sweet. :) The writing style goes very well with the story and everyone's characterization is believable and could happen in canon, methinks. My only complaint is that there aren't any more chapters for this, so please update soon!

MM