Reviews for The Last Walk Together
siddigfan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Sad but also funny and a loving tribute to the character of Gregory House!
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Ahhhh, this was good! Screwed with them right till the end. Go, House!

What made me cry (never mind the ending), was this: "Not you, you don't stand for me. The rest of them can, not you" Oh my. Bull's Eye. Can't say more or I'll just start blubbing all over again.
Thank you for this!
Nyannyannayn chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OMFEEEEEELLLLSSS tWISTED TWisted feels! #
maria-eleni chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
"Thank You"... for leading me to your stories!
I wish I was as pithy as House but I haven't this gift.
You made me laugh & you made me cry!A cliche but apt.
Excellent AU ending specially with Everybody Dies in mind.
Love House not accepting the rewards & needless to say the 'speech'.That was IC!
A dream, House & Wilson living together in friendship or more, I take it as I like, & everybody else developing in ways so like them!
Last not least, I like your writing style that is light & yet with an undercurrent of emotions.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh, dear, this will be my favorite AU ending forever. I don't care about the canon ending when I have this to flee into.

Everybody lies.

I ship Shore.
lvdmadeon chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I cried.

lvdmad

Kirby's Stalker
RedRibbonsGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Great story! I loved the speech.
Shadow Cat65 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Heh, I like that he was messing with people right up to the end. Very nice piece. The title scared me at first-I was expecting something very sad, and I am quite pleased to have been wrong.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was a great story. So nice to read a future fic like this. I love the style you used to right this. A little snippet that spoke volumes and then the epilogue at the end. I had to laugh at Foreman making his career on House's work. It really does fit. Also happy to see that House and Wilson caved to the inevenitable (to me anyways) and stayed together till the end. And even though I'm a strong Hilson shipper it was nice to see that this story didn't have any real pairings to mar it.

It KILLS me that I almost skipped it because you didn't capitalize your title. Normally that's a sign of a grammatically challenged author. I do hope you'll change it. The title itself is perfect.

Great job! (please just fix the title)

-MD
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
It could have been a little longer but it works. Thank you for sharing. :)
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was really cute and interesting to read. Nice and idyllic.
Dara-si chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I like story about future in House universe! very good writen...
harpomarx chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was really great. In character, and yet emotional and touching. You really got to me with the epilogue.

-harp