Reviews for l'amour non entendu
Madame Vixen chapter 1 . 2/8
That reviewer 'SickofMarySue' is being quite...hilarious. She/he is either a blonde, shade of blonde, likes blondes or feels the need to defend them. (But you can understand where she is coming from right?) Your story didn't exactly make blondes look good.

Honestly, I couldn't even make it past the first chapter before noticing the obvious... MARY SUE! 'She's special like you?' 'Don't touch that one?'

Come on... really? It's extremely difficult to find a decent Friday the 13th fic, that doesn't involve a Mary Sue.
SayMyGoodbye chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Aw :3
Nora.Yaoi.93 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Bueno lo estuve pensando y podrĂ­a hacer un comic basado en tu historia?
Nora.Yaoi.93 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
como continua?
ValkyriaAusekla chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
This is well done, even though I am on the second chapter. I must admit, I know that Leslie is common but that is my name and I felt a little tinged to read that a character using my name was a bad person. I hate pot, the smell of it gives me migraines, alcohol is ok, but I prefer 1 wine cooler on rare occasions. She must have been a sex-driven monkey to be considered bad as well - again far from me lol. But great story! 3 3
Septemberfall chapter 13 . 11/26/2010
please write soon. it is lovely
SickofMarySue chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
All the bad girls are blonde and the good girl is brunette? Gag. You wouldn't happen to be brunette, would you? Haha. Continue on, Mary Sue.
RKF22 chapter 14 . 9/18/2010