Reviews for something else
Loonaticslover13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Thank God, a Alex and Justin story that wasn't Jalex! ) Really sweet and nice. )
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was beautiful.
DrayMiaOnly chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
The best fic, about Justin and Alex, I've ever read! Honestly! Your writing was wonderful, your explanation of their unique relationship flawless, and I really loved that it was Max's point of view. Great job!
manahappy chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is really great and so true... About their special bond and everything...

In my opinion it's David and Selena's fault (or rather those who cast them :D) that there is so many Jalex Fans. How could they cast for siblings kids who have more chemistry between each other, than with their possible love interest?
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
this was very well writen and done, it was a beuitifuely(sp?) done

awesome job

Lizxo
allieluvsedward chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
PLEASE EXTEND ON THIS IT'S AMAZZZZZIIINNNNGGGG!
Fuck Biscuit chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Omigosh! That was amazing! Really, I said that your other story was good? This one is that times a million! And this is coming from someone that doesn't usually read Jalex. Your stuff is so depth-y, and it takes things from the show to prove all these points...

The thing that took awhile was the POV, it didn't click with me right away. Was it Max? I had to reread to get it.

Anyhoo, great work! I hope you'll have more WOWP stuff soon! I'd read, for sure!
Demi909Lovato chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
cute
Anamm chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Awww so cute :) I liked how you wrote down things from the show in a Jalexy way I had never noticed she did all those things only for Justin and was really nice,well done :)
liltrix chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow, this is really well written. I really like their relationship in the show, and you portrayed it in such a good way. I'm glad it's not some disturbing romance fic, but this is really sweet.
apoorva chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
exactly this was the story i was looking for...love it!
sorrowsown chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Perfectly describes their relationship in the show. I always noticed how in the the series all their other relationships paled in comparison. Sure it's cute, but no one can compete with Justin and Alex love _

-sorrowsown
GallifreyenCultOfSkaro chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
this is probably the sweetest story i have ever read, and it is totally true because the idea of them dating eachother is just plain wrong, but they do have some kind of special bond and you have displayed that so well! This is officially my fave story right now!

x
Jessamyn chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
OMG Yes!

I read a lot of Jalex, because it's very easy to take it there, but this is exactly how it is on the show itself.

Good job!