Reviews for Alphabet Soup
LostLyra chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
I have to say I have loved every second of this! It's beautifully written and totally in character all the way through! Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
lol I have no doubt on what they'll do...
boxofpandora16 chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
What exactly was he dishonest about? An affair?
Sesquipedalia chapter 25 . 1/23/2013
I hate it when you figure out you've been using a word wrong. Like 'approximately'. I always thought it meant exactly the opposite of what it does.
Sesquipedalia chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
You know, I'd love to leave some criticism, but I can't find anything wrong with it. I hate it when my sister says that to me, but, honestly, it's all so fantastically fluffy.
Sesquipedalia chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
"It was so obvious that I couldn't see it until she made me change my point of view."

For this line
Amazing chapter 26 . 11/27/2012
Amazing I absolutely love it! You have amazing ideas and you are an AMAZING writer thank you for writing such amazing stories
Rowena BaronErikandSnapelover chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
They aren't really the same, just continuations of the little plot. In that case, it fits they are similar. Nice story, can't wait to read more.
IzzytheGreat14 chapter 26 . 10/4/2012
I loved this story so much! You're such a great author!
IzzytheGreat14 chapter 25 . 10/4/2012
I love this one! It's so great!
IzzytheGreat14 chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Ooooh, I love this one!
doofenshmirtzevilincemployee chapter 26 . 1/1/2012
You know what? In the entire story, you had everything. Everything I believe is necessary in a relationship. The sweet moments, the bitter moments, through sickness and in health, you had everything. The bumpy patches in the road were only part of the equation of true love. This was one of the most fantastic fanfictions I have ever read. I wish you luck with your next story.
Serenity12 chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
I absolutely adored this. One of my favorite stories in a long, long time! Thank you so much for the wonderful read 3
Arcy911913 chapter 26 . 10/22/2011
Good job! I really like this work. There were a few typos in some chapters, but everything is in order. Thanks for teaching me new words like quixotic. I'll make sure to confuse my English teachers.
MidnightMoonshyne chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
LMAO! FIR! I absolutely love this story...PHINABELLA FOREVER WOO! (I Start acting like that crazy guy who loved P&F lemonade in the episode: "The lemonde stand")

Phineas: Ok..no more fanfiction for that chick!

LMAO