Reviews for Alphabet Soup
This one is amazing and i laughed the whole way through
I really liked thus one seen and i smiled so I hard my cheeks hurt
Im sorry but i absolutely despise the names.. still an ok story tho
I really liked this one! ! I don't see why you don't like this one,this is probably one odd my top ten favorites. ..
This one was awesome! I loved it!
TheCopyUniverse chapter 26 . 12/31/2015
Wow. So many stories, all of them wonderful. Thank you for making them all.
Esty chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
Hm, I didn't like chapter twelve and liked it at the same time. Sometimes, you make Phineas meaningless about his feelings. But you're still a good writer. Good job.
Esty chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
What a playful chapter I loved it! I like when PhinBella authors make playful chapters! Great job!
Esty chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Confusing chapter but I certainly didn't like Phineas's attitude! But Isabella, I'm the other hand, seemed to shock him with a teaser! But still, that was a confusing chapter.
LostLyra chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
I have to say I have loved every second of this! It's beautifully written and totally in character all the way through! Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
lol I have no doubt on what they'll do...
boxofpandora16 chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
What exactly was he dishonest about? An affair?
Sesquipedalia chapter 25 . 1/23/2013
I hate it when you figure out you've been using a word wrong. Like 'approximately'. I always thought it meant exactly the opposite of what it does.
Sesquipedalia chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
You know, I'd love to leave some criticism, but I can't find anything wrong with it. I hate it when my sister says that to me, but, honestly, it's all so fantastically fluffy.
Sesquipedalia chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
"It was so obvious that I couldn't see it until she made me change my point of view."

For this line