Reviews for A world without the team
Layra chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
pretty please make more chapter i want to know what happan next.
RedHatMeg chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
I think he chose the fourth button and save himself.

This was sweet postapocaliptic fic a la TMNT's "Same As It Never Was" episode. Kinda scary seeing all those guys OOC, but I felt relieved that Skipper was back (just like Don in "SAINW"). OK, I knew he will eventually be back and apologize, but still it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
kisshufan4ever chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
Epic I love this story can u plz type more plz
Skipper Belmont chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
WOW! NICE STORY! Thank you so much for making it happy ending!

It was great. After everything that happenned, finally Skipper back to his world. He met his real team again. Marlene. The sweet Private.

It was nice. I guess I know what was his choice.

And I'll be happy to see da sequel!
Demonizedangel455 chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
Make the squel PLEASE!
AwesomeTorchic chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
A wonderful end to a wonderful story)
DovenGrenade chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
DAMMIT! WHY SO MUCH SUSPENSE! COME ON! I love this story, and this isn't a flame, but still! You're teasing us.
LittleBlue33 chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
ahhh dam you!

lol your story is addicting...lol just read it all and I just cant wait for the next chapter
NobodieZ chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
Whoa, things are heating up.
AwesomeTorchic chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Yay! You updated!:D :D
Skipper Belmont chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
OH, YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT WRITER!

I really love this story! The way you write this chapter is absolutely cool!

Skipper thought about everything before he opened the door. The warm and sweet hug of Private.

And I just hate Skip. I can't believe that Skip - or Skipper from this dimension - could be that mean.

Now, the real Skipper had to choose. Marlene. Rico. The world. It's so hard, with your mind filled by emotions.

One chapter left. Ugh, I can't imagine it... So, please UPDATE ASAP!
Lilypaw12 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Not trying to flame you here. I love your story ideas very much, you are creative and very good at writing in some ways, but there are things you need to changed in general, not just in this story.

I've read many of your fics and what is a re-occuring problem is that you don't add enouh detail. The chapters are two choppy and too much time skipd sometimes between two chapters with no explanition. For example, one minute, Private is alive, then he's dead, then he's alive again, then he's dead again. With litte explaination as too why. There are many expamples and all of your stories but since I'm reviewing for this story, will stick to this one and the examples in this story.

Like I said, you have great ideas, you just need to add more detail. Hope this did not make you mad or upset or anything, I really am not trying to flame. Just giving my thoughts.
NobodieZ chapter 7 . 9/13/2010