Reviews for It Has Nothing To Do With Pigs
wandamarie chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
it was a good one
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Banana Flavored Lemonade chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
OMG... just read this for the twenty-fourth time and I LOVED IT soooo funny. I love how you portray Luke as the kind of guy we very rarely get to see in the actual show. I have read all of your story's and I am currently re-reading 'Just You and Me Now for the third time... less times than your other story's because well... it's a thousand and seventy pages on a word document... I LOVE YOUR WORK and I can't wait till you do the JYAMN sequal.
luvtheheaven chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
That was amazing. ;) I think I may have told you this already, or maybe not, but I'm a virgin - actually I've never even had my first kiss yet - so M rated fics kinda freak me out a little... but my friend recommended like 5 JavaJunkies fics to me (I read mainly Jess myself) and this one was one of them, and seeing your name, knowing you're my beta, I had to read it. You had quite a few little typos in there haha, it looked like you could use a beta, but other than that it was PERFECT and really impressive and enjoyable. And I think I'm finally warming up to M rated fics haha, this was my 4th or 5th one and now I'm not quite so freaked out. Lol. XD Anyway awesome job with the whole thing. Very well done.
lilliwhite chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
This is a gorgeous second chapter. I'm glad you've took your time, apparently it have paid off a lot. I think there's a lot of improvement to notice. In the first chapter are lots of (sideways) explanations to support the plot, in fact giving the destination of the story away a little bit as also the presence of the "story-teller" (aka you). So the impression of the tale in general seemed to be a little bit "planted/directed " in the first chap (I don't know how to say it in a better way but the expression "artificial" seems to be far more to strong to me).

What I also can think of is that while you might already have known where you will go to in the 2nd chap, maybe you were a little bit nervous back than to go for a M-story. If it's so that was (understandable but)absolutely unneeded 'cos you succeeded just fine. It's a fabulous M-story.

With the second chapter all this is gone, it's fluent, emitting an absolute natural atmosphere and it was a ultimate pleasure to read.

I loved all the akwardness coming up with the subject of their "Pokergame" as much as all the sparks flying around, how they'd walked on eggshells, don't want to give themselves away to the other, pushing foreward and backing down at the same time 'til it bacame so confused for them that they just have to let it explode, releasing all the unbearable tensions they've build up and make things clear again no matter what the outcome might be - now or never! That was really something.

Very good job! ;-)
Mrs.Lollypop chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I like this story, can't wait to read on!
Copop chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Liked this :D You can write smut. And not everybody can, believe me ;)
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Aww I love it. Good work :) xx
scifiromance chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Great ending! Well done!
ThatxGirlxThere chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
This was worth the wait :D. I'm really happy with how you got them together. It just seems like they have to argue about something first to fulle be ready. But this was definitely a great ending. Amazing job!

Kali
coffeebeanner chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
This was really cute. Sad to see it end, but enjoyed evey bit of it :)
hfce chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I love it when Luke takes care of her. He is so sweet. I can't wait to see how they get together. :)
scifiromance chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Great new story! Please keep going!