Reviews for Que tu m'aimais encore?
oldborrowedblue chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
This fanfic is AMAZING! You've done a brilliant job so far and it would be awesome if there would be an update? This is a really good story so far and wouldn't it be a shame to leave it unfinished?
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I can't wait for the next chapters! Lovely story!
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Just read all the chapters and I'm loving it. Though I really want to know why Arthur always stop short.
UglyTruth chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Oh Arthur...always putting it to a stop when it gets exciting. Great development so far though, I love the way they just keep teasing another. This reunion is an interesting one and I can't wait for you to throw Eames into the mix.
DarkestAngel11 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
That was such a great chapter! I really hope that you continue this story soon!
psychicfridge chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
I really like this. It's nice to see Arthur not being all business, since anyone that would pull off the kiss thing from the movie must have a sense of humor ;) Please update!
forbes06 chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
PLEASE MORE. I cannot tell you how perfectly you have these characters down. I can literally see them in my mind. And oh man, this story, so hot.
Winter Ink chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Aw. Arthur and Ariadne are so cute. Also has this awesome sexual chemistry between them. Great writing. Cant wait to see witty Eames soon. Update please!
dimitrigray chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
This fic is definitely one of my favourites. But I was hoping that somewhere along the line, you would mention why Arthur keeps refusing Ariadne when...things get heated up:P

But yeah, BRILLIANT FIC. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
the-way-is-shut chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
This is so great! You're an amazing writer. Can't wait for the next chapter!
DarlingBudsOfMay chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Not boring at all! I love it so far - the build up is great, progressive. And you've managed to stick to the outline of the characters as they are in the movie really well! Keep up the good work, and update soon!
LostLyra chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Man I'm loving this! Please update soon. It's really to short! XD. Hoping for another chapter soon. LL
syrenia'noir chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Wow amazing story and please do write more. Its sooooo interresting and i hope ull update ridiculously soon. GOD talk about sexual tension.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Boring? BORING? Darling you have here the steamiest, sexiest Arthur/Ariande on as we know it; boring isn't even CLOSE to the word :P

I am such a sucker for domestic scenes in romance, and this is exactly the sort of thing I write/love myself. I also really appreciate how you're not throwing them straight into bed together, like a rushed author would do. The pacing is good, and I was VERY excited when I saw the update email in my inbox.

I also LOVE Eames's reaction in this. It feels so right to overhear him screaming I FUCKING KNEW IT over a phone. Absolutely spot on.

Lovin' this, and keep up the good work, I'd practically given up on there being an update (I'm one to talk as I leave just as long between my own, whoops).
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
I don't think this was boring. We got some sweet morning cuddling and a hot kitchen makeout session. Plus a phone call from Eames! Where's the boredom?

Thanks for posting. Hope we get to see the next chapter soon.:)

-Ellie