Reviews for It's All My Fault
moipsych chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
This was absolutely brilliant. You captured Juliet perfectly. It was well-written & just perfect. I had real tears streaming down my face. You made it seem like Shawn was actually gone & not returning in February. Thank you for the heartbreak:P
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Oh WOW! This was AMAZING! And EXACTLY how I would've imagined would happen if Shawn died. Amazing piece of work!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Oh that message to his father was just perfect! It even made me laugh with the "pineapple and prunes" bit.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
I cried. Oh my gosh, I cried. That was amazing.
She was waiting chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
I want to know the rest of the letters! Please?
fanforlong chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
soo touchy! I actually nearly cried! youre really talented at this

do you write any other fanfitcion as well? wouldnt mind to read that )
torchil chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
I loved this story from start to finish.
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
Great job with the letter. It was the perfect combination of tragedy and Shawn-like humor. Can't wait for Lassie's chapter
islashlove chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
Bonus chapters, they have a nice ring to them.

I love how you put the humor in the letter

Can't wait for lassie
laughandlove chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Aww, nice. I liked the part where Shawn was like "Well, unless you stabbed me or something, then you *did* kill me." Haha. That's so in-character. I'm really looking forward to Lassie's letter. Though I'm also really sad. :( It's hard to imagine Shawn dead! Update soon!

-laughandlove
Loafer chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Very very good work... great characterizations, and much hope amid the despair.
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Please oh please add those bonus chapters.

Your story brought tears to my eyes. You captured everyones emotions perfectly and I can completely see everyone being lost if Shawn ever died. Which is why im glad Psych is more comedy than tragedy, lol.

Keep up the great work
Gamr chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
I just cried no joke
islashlove chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
I don't know why I missed this story till you put up the last chapter, but I hate myself for that.

It was good and so sad.

I hope you get enought reviews to do the letters. I really do.
dare-to-dream22 chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH 3 I can't believe it's overrr! It's like... bittersweet. I don't even know what to think! How can it be over? Oh goodness. It was sooo good while it lasted, though. So, so good! :) So sad too, though... I can't believe that I could love a story in which Shawn actually dies soo much. But, I do. :) Cause, how could I not? I mean, YOU wrote it. So it's automatically amazing and at the top of my list of favorite stories. Mhm.

Anywho. I don't think you have an option for the bonus material. It just HAS to happen! I demand it. Absolutely DEMAND it. :D

And I will be very very ANXIOUSLY awaiting the alternate ending. :) I'm so excitedddd! 3