Reviews for An Unfeasible Dream
PruAusBaby chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
P.S. Yeah, I totally ignored the last part being a dream. It would be unawesome for Mommy Roddy to be left alone. I'm their baby afterall. Haha! :p
PruAusBaby chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Fuck yeah! I'm proud of you, Daddy! I didn't know how you got Mommy Roddy, but now that I know, I can really say that you really are Awesome! Kesesese... XD
(sorry for the rambling. I'm just crazy like that. Lol)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
i love this three together !
i prefer their love triangle from the usual frying pangle! i wish spaus was more popular though !
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh…th-that ending…so sad…[hugs Roddy]

Awesome fanfic. Really fabulous writing!
Zeala chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
From the point where Gilbert crashed the wedding I was smiling like a lunatic, really the smile that hurts your face yet you can't stop, and then I reached the last sentence and ... I literally couldn't comprehend what I've read for a full minute. Just ... I don't know, I think something died inside of me. How could you? And without any warning.

Ok, I still love you for having written such a brilliant fic, it's just I'm a bit emotional right now.
Megatha chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
D'awwwww, Zelda, you made my heart clench with this one! It's really well written, I like it alot. And I can confidently say that you may have just persuaded me into liking Cross Dresser!Austria... Well done XD
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This would be very cute to continue. But, anyway, I cried.

youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Ashsfjhdsgqert... Nooooo! That dream was epic! But the ending made me go "Oh no... Just a dream." So that made this fic even more epic! Love it, it made me super sad.
Nivell chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh Austria, if only it was real! But hey, now they can get married! That would be one of the coolest weddings ever.
Helianne chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
[do not master English]

"And he remembered that he was all alone, in a cold bed, and that his knight in shining armor had never come to save him" beutiful! -

Ame el fic, el genero angst es de mis favoritos y conjuntamente con esta pareja que es mi favorita, me ha cautivado.

Senti una tristeza completa por Roderich. Espero seguir leyendo mas proyectos suyos a cerca de esta pareja.
Jamaica-tan chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Poor Roderich! And yet, I always knew he had that kind of a romantic streak!
BlameItOnTheUnicorns chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
congrats for using two of my favourite pairings :D

I really like your writing-style, the best of compliments.
Kaja chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Man... that was mean... like, I was just reeeaaaallllyyy happy that my nation has found someone and than... "it was just a dream" XD

anyway your a good writer and you have written my OTP so... I like you and would like to see more from you
KOangel chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Why angstyness, why must you torment me? WHHHYYYYYYY? Normally I hate angst fics, but yours was really good! Maybe because yours wasn't so long that i just got sick of it... anyway keep up the good work!