Reviews for The Detective and the Thief
forallthethingsimnot chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
They say that the most important moments in a story are often the shortest ones, and in my opinion this is something you have executed to perfection. Your word usage was just superb, and your dialogue suited the characters perfectly. You seemed to push the characters a little further out of their molds, such as the sarcastic Watson. I thought that did marvels for the portrayal of his character. I also like where you make the cut of each chapter, too. You always seem to come up with very appropriate ending statements. To sum up: fantastic job.
Madhatter1981 chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
cute to think that Holmes and Irene had met when they were children.
dansesinfernale chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Oh wow, this is turning out to be awesome:)
Alice Turner chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Good gracious this has to be one of the best fics I've ever read! I love your style or writing along with your portrayal of every character. It is quite difficult to write in the first person, but you handled it with such grace! I do ask you to continue, your fans need you!

With the utmost respect,

-AT
Colorblind City chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha Irene's last comment was so clever! hahahahhahaha and Holmes' "Don't push it" made me laugh so hard my sides are hurting, i could totally see him saying that!

Oh well, it's been a great story, great way to end it, not too much lovey-dovey stuff is perfect, Holmes is right, they still can't trust each other.

Keep in mind that I'll be waiting for that story you mentioned, the fndom is so slow right now, i really don't know what to do to bust my Sherlock/Irene fangirling, i can't wait for the movie, though i'm afraid Holmes kisses that what's-her-name gypsy girl :S I'll die if Irene's not even there, i'll kill somebody or something.
xRDJ603 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Hurray! Haha, the banter between Holmes and Watson was hillarious. I love a sarcastic Watson :) and yay they finally got together :) cant wait for your next story!
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Aww :') perfect ending. Loved this story! Can't wait to read your next one :)
FireofFantasy chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
That is just beautiful!)) Waiting for the next chapter impatiently!
Colorblind City chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Awwww i'll never get over the "She stole my first kiss" argument . I like holmes in all of his phases but childish is makes the top five xD I'm loving this, i'm having a great time here!
xRDJ603 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Awee! Haha this is my favorite chapter so far! Haha i love how childish they were being, and the awkward moment was written very well! You coukd really feel the mixed emotions they both have.

The end where he blurtes that out was priceless xD oh i cant wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Q the omnipotent night fury chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
I like it, but why didn't Irene just pick the lock or something?
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Lol! That was so funny! I didn't realise you'd added chapter three, so I was confused at first but I went back and now I get it lol :) please add more soon!
Colorblind City chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
oh my god oh my god oh my god you updated! oh my god yay! hahahahahhahahahah I'm seriously ecstatic right now! that was a wonderful chapter, had me laughing at their lovely banter, hahah of course Holmes is dense when it comes to irene, the ONE, BLOODY ONE part had me rofl. I love grumpy unguarded Holmes, i really do, especially when that translates into angry "get out, now!" Holmes.

I can't wait to see what's gonna happen now, i hope he can somehow forgive her, or maybe not, maybe it will be so much more fun to witness his resentment towards her!

Please pretty please with a cherry on top, don't take so long to update again!
xRDJ603 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Haha she told him! Please update soon! Holmes and irene are soo cute together, and i like the way you wrkte Holmes!
liebedero chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
I love the intro - and the stealing of Holmes's first kiss. That was just priceless!