Reviews for The Name of the Game
hemsglee chapter 1 . 7/1
/p/BkQxhn4nDKY/ hi, i don’t know if you ever look back at this account or this story, but i made a small edit for this fanfiction as it’s one of my favorites (though i’ve only read up to chapter 62 so far). thank you for writing this story.
GoldStarsAreAMetapor chapter 86 . 4/19
Oh my god. I’m at a loss for words.. this is by far, one of the best fanfictions I have read. It mirrors kurt and finn oh so well, and it has such a perfect ending. I’m so in love with this fanfic and I hate to see it come to an end. Ahh this was so amazing! You’re an amazing writer, keep writing.
evestephie chapter 86 . 1/18
Wonderful story! You're the only author I have found so far that do more justice to the characters of Finn and Kurt even better than the writers of the show. This is Finn and Kurt the way I would have loved for them to be portrayed on the show. Great Job as usual from what I've seen from your other stories. Please update your stories soon because I'm going through withdrawal and need my next fix of awesome from your wonderful mind.
Suzululu4moe chapter 80 . 10/18/2017
Glee is having a mini civil war. I wonder who will side with who.
Suzululu4moe chapter 79 . 10/18/2017
Lol the chaos.

Though one bad thing is that the other cast members don’t seem to appear anymore. Britt Santana, Rachel real Quinn Tina Mercedes Artie , Emma , mr shue , Sue Sylvester rarely talk much.
Suzululu4moe chapter 77 . 10/18/2017
Irony is a mass text would have worked after he n mr shue has talked .
Suzululu4moe chapter 76 . 10/18/2017
Lol his private has Kurt seeking capabilities.

Though I wonder if he ever considered the reverse . Chances are his mom n Burt did the same thing at the same place. If doubt he could sleep on the couch anymore.
Suzululu4moe chapter 75 . 10/18/2017
Well at least this time Kurt has an in-depth background about Finn as a person.

If I were Kurt I’d get Finn to read Fifty shades of Grey or some other famous work equivalent of it. Either finn’s imagination would run wild n cause him to get distracted by fantasies or he’d finish the book at record speed. Either way he’d have a whole lot of new kinks to try out.
Suzululu4moe chapter 73 . 10/18/2017
That is indeed a chilling thought about potential aftermath .
Nice to see Finn improve on his scholastic potential
Suzululu4moe chapter 72 . 10/18/2017
Hmm I guess it could work . All that tension between the two men. Kinda like Dramione or Drarry.

Though I wonder which position Mr shue will be.
Suzululu4moe chapter 71 . 10/18/2017
cute That Finn came for him in his time of need.
Suzululu4moe chapter 70 . 10/18/2017
Poor boy will probably have nightmares about this phase of his life . Irony is he could have tried to copy male celebrities instead. Boy bands or actors in their dress style rather than the trucker woodsman style.
Suzululu4moe chapter 69 . 10/18/2017
Irony is Jessie might actually be the only one who could give him advice on clothing .
Suzululu4moe chapter 67 . 10/18/2017
It’s a good thing Tina isn’t also mad for getting excluded. I don’t remember Kurt talking to Tina or Artie much anymore .
Suzululu4moe chapter 66 . 10/18/2017
LOl the power trip. I wonder if it will change him .

Dang lucky Kurt , the dream. I envy him I wish hot celebs would appear in my dreams as well.