Reviews for The Name of the Game
cabbieforhire chapter 51 . 7/15
I swear my only problem with this story is how no one can seem to mind their own business when it comes to Finn and Kurt's relationship. Like Mercedes makes Kurt tell her everything even when he's embarrassed but she couldn't be bothered to tell him she had sex with Puck?

And Rachel tricking Finn into talking with her dads? Not cool. It would've been less creepy and invasive if she had just come out and offered to have him/them talk to her dads instead of being so weird about it.

Basically Mercedes, Tina, Puck, Rachel - they can all just shut up and mind their own business.
cabbieforhire chapter 36 . 7/15
Literally the only thing I didn't like in this chapter was when Finn said that Rachel was the best in the club.
cabbieforhire chapter 13 . 7/14
Eh, I get where Mercedes was coming from but other than the whole stealing-his-father bit Kurt wasn't exactly being unreasonable. It was both their faults and Kurt shouldn't be made to feel like he's a jackass who screwed up.
mariajosejt chapter 19 . 5/3
Why can I only see until chapter 19?
sakurahae chapter 86 . 11/5/2015
Omg. I have done nothing in my free time but read this fic the last 3 days. Its so good! I hope to see more! Literally could not put this down ahhhhh,
absentee.note chapter 19 . 8/13/2015
omg the ending is soo cute,
hamistasty chapter 86 . 7/22/2015
Very cuteeeeee!
LunaValkyrie21 chapter 86 . 7/21/2015
Aww Finn just scored some major points! :3! Can't wait to see more of Kurt! I miss Glee now that it isn't coming back :/ More so I miss Cory!
KioshiUshima chapter 86 . 7/21/2015
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Best make-up, ever. Srsly. I am so happy for these babies. Jesus christ. Thank you. I appreciate you like whoa. Also, Finn is such a sappy bastard, and I love it. Effing A. Thank you for the update.
KioshiUshima chapter 85 . 7/1/2015
Aaahhh. I just binge read this. i cried, i nibbled my nails, i laughed. Thank you. Jesus. I usually hate this pairing, but holyshit. Srsly. Thank you.
LunaValkyrie21 chapter 85 . 6/2/2015
Yay you updated and they're back together! *gives organic magical cookies*
Gleek2007 chapter 84 . 4/23/2015
Loved that chapter ! Please post the next one quickly haha (: (:
hamistasty chapter 84 . 4/22/2015
Yay for forgiveness!
Dean chapter 84 . 4/21/2015
thank you so much for continuing this story, love it so much and this ship. thank you thank you :)
lillie.mosley.9 chapter 84 . 4/20/2015
Aw so cute. I still want to know why Finn thinks that Burt will hurt him or Carole? Flashback maybe?