Reviews for The Name of the Game
Suzululu4moe chapter 80 . 10/18
Glee is having a mini civil war. I wonder who will side with who.
Suzululu4moe chapter 79 . 10/18
Lol the chaos.

Though one bad thing is that the other cast members don’t seem to appear anymore. Britt Santana, Rachel real Quinn Tina Mercedes Artie , Emma , mr shue , Sue Sylvester rarely talk much.
Suzululu4moe chapter 77 . 10/18
Irony is a mass text would have worked after he n mr shue has talked .
Suzululu4moe chapter 76 . 10/18
Lol his private has Kurt seeking capabilities.

Though I wonder if he ever considered the reverse . Chances are his mom n Burt did the same thing at the same place. If doubt he could sleep on the couch anymore.
Suzululu4moe chapter 75 . 10/18
Well at least this time Kurt has an in-depth background about Finn as a person.

If I were Kurt I’d get Finn to read Fifty shades of Grey or some other famous work equivalent of it. Either finn’s imagination would run wild n cause him to get distracted by fantasies or he’d finish the book at record speed. Either way he’d have a whole lot of new kinks to try out.
Suzululu4moe chapter 73 . 10/18
That is indeed a chilling thought about potential aftermath .
Nice to see Finn improve on his scholastic potential
Suzululu4moe chapter 72 . 10/18
Hmm I guess it could work . All that tension between the two men. Kinda like Dramione or Drarry.

Though I wonder which position Mr shue will be.
Suzululu4moe chapter 71 . 10/18
cute That Finn came for him in his time of need.
Suzululu4moe chapter 70 . 10/18
Poor boy will probably have nightmares about this phase of his life . Irony is he could have tried to copy male celebrities instead. Boy bands or actors in their dress style rather than the trucker woodsman style.
Suzululu4moe chapter 69 . 10/18
Irony is Jessie might actually be the only one who could give him advice on clothing .
Suzululu4moe chapter 67 . 10/18
It’s a good thing Tina isn’t also mad for getting excluded. I don’t remember Kurt talking to Tina or Artie much anymore .
Suzululu4moe chapter 66 . 10/18
LOl the power trip. I wonder if it will change him .

Dang lucky Kurt , the dream. I envy him I wish hot celebs would appear in my dreams as well.
Suzululu4moe chapter 64 . 10/17
If Finn had better grades, enough to have a psychology degree or something he would make a good school counselor. He already has dealt with most typical high school issues . The changes to his sexuality, coming in terms with learning disabilities, peer pressure , bullying, divas n jocks n nerds n goths , being in a low income household, teen pregnancy, contests n sporting competitions, and the criminal element from Puck .
Suzululu4moe chapter 63 . 10/17
Hmm I wonder why Mercedes doesn’t hangout with Tina then.
Suzululu4moe chapter 62 . 10/17
Hmm I wonder how Jessie n Rachel will develop now that Finn is no longer part of the equation.