Reviews for What's Owed
Cztelnik chapter 33 . 10/25
What an incredible story. You did the ending right too. Lots of different creatures and people starred in this fic and the changes in the story I liked better than the original. Even with all the deaths. Draco and Harry's eventual friendship, brotherhood with Snape as their father is all one could ask for. I really liked how Snape treated them both as his sons, most stories have him ignore Draco to favor Harry and that doesn't jive with his being Draco's godfather.

Yes really enjoyed reading this fic. Kudos.
SmoulderS chapter 33 . 10/22
Wow, this was such an amazing story, thank you for sharing! I especially liked the way you seamlessly transitioned Harry and Draco from enemies to brothers.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 33 . 7/28
I wish I had the words to express how much I enjoyed ... No, enjoyed is not the correct word; the only one that I can think of that suits this story is love. I cannot tell you in simple words how much I loved this story.

I have always been a major fan and supporter of Severus Snape and Harry Potter father/son stories. One as exquisite, as beautiful, as gorgeous as this is a rare, rare find. I have spent the past two days reading this story from start to finish and I can't tell you what it has done to me. I have smiled. I have laughed out loud to the point that my mother and family stare at me curiously. And I have cried. I have cried to the point where I was biting my lips to contain the sobs building in my chest.

I never expected to fall in love with this story but I think that it has become my absolute favourite piece of literature on the Internet. This story was filled with love and forgiveness and it showed how people can and do change if given the chance or shown the slightest bit of compassion. Severus and Harry stole my heart and so did Draco. I must admit that I was quite wary when Draco entered the story. I'm a sucker for Severus/Harry father/son relationships and don't like when they have to share with other characters. But Draco grew on me. I even liked the dynamic that developed between him and Ron.

I don't know if you still read the reviews to this story but I hope it brings you some joy knowing how much you have touched my heart and soul. I can't think of a higher compliment than saying that I wish THIS story had been the true canon of the Harry Potter series.

Thank you. Thank from the bottom of my heart for making me laugh and for making me cry and for reminding me that love and forgiveness truly can conquer all.
Oh my gosh. This. This was wonderful. All the emotional ups and downs and wow. I loved this. I would love to see a big sequel. This story was so well written and I loved the dynamic between Snape and Harry.
vgriffin4 chapter 33 . 2/17
Excellent story had me from the start. Thank you for the entertainment and the chance to read your work. Your very talented.
silverangel116 chapter 9 . 2/16
Great story I love it
Amber Ice Fox chapter 33 . 1/27
This story is awesome! I had a blast reading it!
scgaraycochea chapter 33 . 1/6
Hi, I really enjoy this fic, it is wonderfully writen.
Thank you for a beautiful story and for share it with us.
FantasiaPiccolo chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
I'm sorry for a single review, but in my defence, I read the whole story in one go and did not wish to interrupt the flow. I loved the story. Excellent work. It was very well written.
Minerva Nargles chapter 33 . 12/4/2015
At the begining, I was thinking you'd turn Harry and Snape into Stus. Now, I relish in how well written and thought out this fic was. I loved every single line and moment of What's Owed- all the humor, romance, familial love and a show that not all Slytherins are bad (even if we are a bit devious and have a bit too strong a sense of self-preservation). And, while I somewhat hated Snape (as a person) in JK's books, I love him in this one. I love Harry and Draco's relationship, Harmony ship... Well, I should've said that I love everything in this and left it at that.
whitehound chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
The Creeveys certainly are squealers...
whitehound chapter 21 . 10/18/2015
Good story, but the bit about Snape's defection is a bit out of sequence. Snape defected after Harry's birth and at a time when the leaves were already off the trees, which doesn't happen until mid to late November here, so he must have defected during winter 1980/81, about ten months before the Potters died. This ties in with the fact that JK said the Potters already knew they might have to go into hiding at the time of Harry's christening, and with the fact that Lily's letter, written soon after Harry's first birthday so in August 1981, two and a half months before her death, refers to them having already been in hiding long enough for James to get fed up with it. Snape - already having been Dumbledore's spy for several months - was hired to teach in September 1981, and then he must have got information during October 1981 that Voldemort was about to strike, so the Potters went under Fidelius.
whitehound chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
This is an inter3esting story, and despite the concern you expressed earlier, most of the Britpicks in it are tiny - transposing "will" and "shall" relative to the way we use them in the UK; calling a bedside table a nightstand; and washing up here is something you do to plates. But the mention of emancipation is a big one, because it doesn't exist here and it's very unlikely Harry would have heard of it - I didn't come across it until I read about it in a fanfic when I was in my late forties. Children (of any age) who need to divorce their parents here are made Wards of Court, which means that the state becomes their parent, and in any case they are free to leave home at sixteen unless they get into very bad company (become a prostitute or an addict), in which case they'll be put into a children's home until they are seventeen. In Scotland you can also marry without parental consent at sixteen, although in England and Wales you need parental consent until you're eighteen. It used to be the case that you couldn't become an MP or council member, drive a heavy goods vehicle or own a business which sells alcohol until you were twenty-one, but the first three have all been lowered to eighteen now.
Sentimentalstories chapter 19 . 10/14/2015
Honestly, i'm kind of confused... IS this a snarry fic? Because when these other pairings showed up, I skipped to the last chapter and didn't see any snarry in it, rather one a bit disturbing word starting with "D"... Your writing style is what keeps me reading, hopefully this wil answer my expectations! (Because it is well written and angsty 3)
duchessme chapter 33 . 8/30/2015
it was an amazng story..
Such heartbreaking scenes that made me cry
oh,sweet!fang's alive