Reviews for What's Owed
Never Morrison chapter 25 . 2/24
. Again with the tearjerker ending?
Never Morrison chapter 24 . 2/24
Yar! p.q Y'know, it was a close call a few times, but these last two chapters have had me truly cranking out the tears! So bittersweet it almost burns the tongue. -sniffle- Absolutely amazing thus far, and now I'm eagerly moving on to the next chapter.
He will knock four times chapter 28 . 10/14/2014
... Hahahaha! Omg! I feel like "flight of the Valkyries" should have played when Hedwig and the other owls started going of of the owlery for war.
He will knock four times chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
... Ok, that's new. Never seen a fanfiction where they killed off Hagrids before.

*continues reading*

Pretty much what we expected Harry's reaction to be but worse. So how long before they make up and get back together?
Moonsoulx3 chapter 32 . 9/26/2014
I enjoyed the story so much and I just wish that it would never end and I hope hope that you're planning to write more it was beautifully written and I love the characters and I love what you did with them and this was just wonderful
Guest chapter 33 . 8/6/2014
The 'brother-Draco' stuff always turns me off. Its well written, but it just felt like Harry was thrust to the side more and more once Draco showed up.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 33 . 6/3/2014
Thisnis the first fic I've read where Ron was paired with Draco. I like a change of pace. Harry with Hermione was great too. Great story.
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Dear ruth7019,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Spring-Summer 2014 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

SHIP: SNARRY (Snape/Harry)
CATEGORY: BEST DRAMA-ANGST FIC for "What's Owed"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 23681 . html#cutid2

The nominations period ends on May 15, 2014.

The voting period will commence on May 19, 2014 and close on July 20, 2014 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before July 31, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Sincerely,

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator
DesirePassion chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
Hi,

Okay now this chapter is awesome (well I haven't finished it yet). Showing students intimidated by Snape not the other way around. XD Haha that dude wet himself! Now back to reading...
DesirePassion chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
Hello,

I know this story is done and all (I usually don't leave reviews for complete stories) but wow there are many times that you've characterized Snape like a weakling and he wears his heart on his sleeve like a bloody Gryffindor. XD Now some authors take Snape's skills way overboard but it seems like you're trying to make Snape look weak to boost Harry's skills/abilities...Other than that! I'm enjoying this story and will definitely continue to the end.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2014
I thought Lucius was dead, kinda confusing
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Intriguing idea.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Superb chapter! Insightful and thought provoking.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Wow! Evocative nightmare! Well told!
Anna chapter 33 . 2/16/2014