Reviews for Until the Very End
ZkKtTysoul chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Against my better judgement I started reading a story that isn't completed and is over six months since last post. So please oh please finish the story. I am truly loving this storyline. It is unique, different, exciting and I have no clue how it will go on. Please add more. And as encouragment the way you started the story was genius. Adding White and his trick is puzzling. The strange heat and sensing each other is fun.
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Ooooohh write more please! P
quirkys chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
the suspense! unexpected twist there.
LaedieDuske chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Liking the story so far, hoping to see more soon! Poor Alec can't catch a break, love how he tries to brush off his pain and she doesn't let him. Excellent dynamic.

LD
Nay09 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
OMG! Max attacked Alec bc she thought he was white... WTH! And who's the chick helpin White... any what are they doin to alec and max! Yeesh! Please update asap!
timetowaste247 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Very interesting development in this chapter. Can't wait for more.
AlecDeanFan chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Whoa! Very intense chapter. So, what's White up to now and who's helping him mess with Alec and Max? How much of what they're feeling is a result of her messing with them? This is a very intriguing story. Definitely can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Holy freakin' crap! I don't think I've read Decoy, but if this is a prologue for it I'm going to have to. This was amazing!
januarysunshine13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Please update soon,,,,,was it Alec? I hope he's not dead!
AlecDeanFan chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Great prologue, very intense. I'm assuming since this is slated as a Sci-Fi/Romance that Alec isn't dead. At least I hope he's not, since I don't find death romantic in any way. Plus I don't read Alec deathfics, so please warn me if that's what this is. Glad to see you're writing Dark Angel again. Still wish you'd update 'Demons' though. I loved that story.
Nehasupnfan chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I'm so glad you decided to write a sequel to 'Decoy'! :) Please don't tell me Alec is dead! :(

Update soon! :D