Reviews for What Could Have Happened
TheRedDragonEnforcer4 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I love this story soooooo much! I IMPLORE that you update or I'll just die!
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
you should definatly continue this story! its so well written and I have to know if Wade survives! So please update :)
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I have a love-hate relationship with Wade's death. On one hand, I appreciate it because it's realistic in the sense that he's a nice guy who still ends up getting killed off (we're used to seeing good people live and bad people die in movies, and that's not always how it goes in the real world); on the other hand, I can't help but hate it, much for the same reason. I take no pleasure in seeing a good-hearted person die a horrible death. So... ultimately I appreciate the unapologetic "nice guys finish last" aspect of his death, but at the same time I did not enjoy it.

Plus, Wade was played by Jared Padelacki. Killing him off should be criminal. :P

But as for the chapter, I quite like it. It's pretty well written, and I think you've paced it nicely. I'm not sure if Carly would be able to support Wade's weight (with his tendons cut and his body pumped full of paralyzing fluid, he wouldn't have been able to walk), but I'm willing to set that aside. Who knows? Maybe Carly's stronger than she looks. :)

As for the mechanics of your writing, you have a few punctuation errors. Here are some examples:

"You're gonna be alright now…" She whispered in his ear, his head still resting on her shoulder.

This should be written: "You're gonna be alright now," she whispered in his ear, his head still resting on her shoulder.

"Wade what did he do to you?"

This should be written: "Wade, what did he do to you?"

The man held Wades chin to keep him in place...

This should be written: The man held Wade's chin to keep him in place...

Always proofread thoroughly before posting, and remember that whenever a line of dialogue is followed by a dialogue tag (e.g., "he/she said"), you separate them by a comma, not a period. :)
TheSpazChik chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Please update! I like this one better! I gotta know what happens:)!
Demonic Angel 666 chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
I love this story, please add another update, it'd be extremely unfortunate for this story to be left unfinished. I hope Wade makes it out alive, he's my favourite character in the movie... Because I love Jared Padalecki!
Cinderwing chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Awwh! I love this storyy! And you should totally keep going with it. :C
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Well, it's as good as ever. I know how you feel. I feel a little stuck writin' my own stories. Keep up the good work and update when you can. Catch ya on the flip side.
MissAmazing101 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
It was good! Keep it up
Demon Sam Winchester chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
glad to see that you are going to continue this wonderful and spectacular story! I am a huge Wade fan and almost died when he got killed by Vincent! Please update soon!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Yay, progress! Don't beat yourself up, it's fine.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
You're so wrong for that cliffy.
MissAmazing101 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Can u update it please?
MusicIsLove0717 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
omg I LOVE this movie & you're story! I can picture it perfectly in my mind too! I was really sad when Wade died but you did a great job rewriting this! Please write more, this is really good!
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
So Carly got shot? That sucks. You know what else sucks? It looks like you haven't updated this since March! I'm seriously hoping you haven't given up on this. It's really very well done.
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Please do NOT kill Wade. He's too adorable.