Reviews for Reunion
fragolitaferro chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Ok primero quiero decir no soy homofobica y respeto la diversidad sexual, cada quien es libre de hacer lo que quiera. No me gustan los tríos para mí sería muy difícil por no decir imposible compartir a la persona que amo con alguien más. Así que tendré que terminar aquí pero me encanto este fic.
Me gusto mucho la relación de pareja y como fue evolucionando y todos sus momentos.
Excelente trabajo y gracias por compartir!xD
smile chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
I loved the story so much I might as well have died from heart problems, although it was quite peculiar when you showed Arthur and Eames as a sort of couple. Other than that, simply marvelous.
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
I have to be brutally honest. This started off as a nice romance that became really twisted. Maybe that was your whole point.

I definitely regret spending my day off reading this. The threesome aspect was seriously overkill. You could have left it as something they did in their youth, but the fact that it carried on and they invited Eames to live them and their children was just over the top.

I think when you have curious children you should not be doing things like inviting a third lover to live with you. Arthur shouldn't be kissing Eames as if he has a free pass just because Eames is a man.

I found this story not believable in the least in regards to the marriage aspect. I also find it very hard to believe neither Ariadne nor Arthur were jealous when the other hooked up with Eames. I don't believe they have this all-consuming love for each other. Because people who are truly in love can ignore attraction to others and not have sex or sleep with them.

Let's not get me started on Ariadne having sex with Eames not too long after Arthur faked his death. So ridiculous. How much can you really love someone if you can do that so soon? It was less than a month for goodness sake. You can't rationalize this. She knew she didn't love him and that it would be meaningless, so what was the point? Hasn't she heard of oh...I don't know...a vibrator?

I just don't get the ideology here. Adults can have threesomes and do whatever they want, but I think as parents, they should be more responsible. And the fact that Eames was still living a dangerous life, for them to invite him around their children? No parent does that. This is just ridiculous to me.

Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic who believes in love between two married people who don't need to bring a third person into their relationship and into their children's lives. Maybe I'm traditional in that sense. Thank goodness this is just fiction though because their children would grow up so screwed up.
samibear9 chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
ewww considering the last chapter just ewww... totally disappointing!
ariel1200s chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
Absolutely perfect. I love a happy threesome ending that was done in a rather unconventional way. Most people make the hot steamy sex come before the family life, but the way you did was much better and more realistic with both your story line and the world of the inception movie. You kept the characters nicely true to canon and let the natural dynamics that exist between them even in the movie balance them out. I was sad when Cobb died. Superbly sad, actually, not being able to believe it even as I read it. Not many of the fanfic stories kill off him. it upset me even more than arthur's death because I didn't really believe that he had died - at first anyway. You did good at convincing me that I was wrong though about his faked death, but by the time Arthur showed up again, I was rooting for Eames. It left a bittersweet taste to my mouth. You masterfully played a cliche and manipulated my emotions the whole time, proving your exceptional skills as a storyteller. And in the end, I couldn't help but love the fact that you had Cobb killed off (morbid as that sounds). The kids added a needed dynamic to the family and I guess ever loyal Cobb could finally be with his wife. There is so much more I could say about this story, from your detail to settings, realistic attention to emotions, and unique twist on on a favorite plot, but I fear I have been rambling on long enough. So, thank you for the wonderful story. It wast terran in as well as inspiring. I feel like writing now :))

Ariel
Tsaemihu Kanirou chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
This, everything about this, was fabulous. I had actually pulled up your fic "Desperado," but when I saw it tied into another fic, I decided to bop over and read it first (I'm a stickler for things like that, haha). Even though it at first appeared to be a strict Arthur/Ariadne fic (and my intentions were obviously otherwise, lol), your writing was certainly of a caliber that I enjoyed reading it immensely, and I loved your characterization. Then Eames got brought in, and everything I already liked about it just got better.

Seriously, I was absolutely captivated the whole time. I have to applaud you for this being one of the very few times I really got into a tri-relationship. Usually I only ship the two and tolerate the third, but here I was genuinely aching for all three to find resolution together, and they did. That last chapter was one of the fluffiest and sexiest things I'd read in quite a while. I have to blame you for my having gotten absolutely no sleep tonight, but I couldn't imagine a better way while away the time, nearing Christmas no doubt, which made the ending all the more poignant to me. Thank you for a fantastic read, I'm off to devour your other fic now.
Mrs.JGL chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
lOVE IT. Faved.
darkryubaby chapter 17 . 1/28/2011
And of course, this story turned out exactly like I feared. I'll just ignore Eames and the fucked up thing you did by turning what I considered a good story up til chp 5 and okay story up til chp 16, into a unnecessarily horny tale of infidelity, put it to the side and say nice story.

Before it even starts to form in your mind, let me tell you a few things. One, I'm not homophobic so don't bother with that.

Two, I don't care about your sexual belief. If you believe in multible partener realationships, then whatever for you, but this story didn't make since for that. It's just seemed to be randomly thrown in there. Something to satisfy A/E E/Ari or A/E/Ari fans. When i saw it, it wasn't intrigue that came to mind. It was:

"WTF? That was random." It said like that each time you brought Eames back. I actually think if not for the infidelity in the story, Eames character would be pointless...no, he still is. Anyway that's my opinion. Don't go crying in a corner or anything. Just saying what's on my mind. Like your writing style.
darkryubaby chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
Because I feel nothing for the A/E coupling, I don't think i'll be a happy soul if this turns into a threesome, A/E or E/Ari story. Not at all really.
Tania chapter 17 . 1/16/2011
Menage trois, hm?

All the stories involving three people together ended in tears and hilarity. This would be the first one which left me smiling like an idiot.

And James and Phillipa all grown up was so adorable.

Only criticism would be that it's a tad unrealistic between the faked death and Arthur being bisexual, but I think that's what I loved most.
bloodshadows chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
awesome! I absolutely loved it!. I know I should have reviewed in the chapter where Arthur comes back but I like to wait and review until the end. I knew that Arthur wasn't dead for good. I don't know how but I could just sense it. I don't know if other people could but anyways. Great story! Wonderful writing, well done, extreme kudos. I hope your other projects are just as successful as this one was.
Risabelle chapter 17 . 1/6/2011
what a beautiful ending! although i was a bit uncomfortable with the just as long as its mainly arthur and ariadne. still, i love the family setting with philippa and james :)
Elliesmeow chapter 17 . 12/29/2010
Personally I'm a fan of the ending that brings Eames into the family. And I liked knowing that the Cobb kids were well taken care of too. Thanks for posting!

-Ellie
Glee Plane chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
I definitely enjoyed this story from start to finish! I was surprised initially by the ending of Ariadne/Arthur/Eames in a threesome, but you set that up well at various points throughout the story. Happy holidays!
AmericaSweetSouthernBelle chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
Beautiful Ending. : ) THAT'S What I've been waiting for all 17 chapters.