Reviews for Even If
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
That was kinda sad but really well written. I especially loved the last line. Great job.
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Damn. This was depressing but a good read.
KayKarenJasmin chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
aw... sweet and love your profile pic... she sure looks albino! LOL jkjkjk

But this was reality, he supposed. He could hardly expect a fairytale ending, for they were ridiculous. Happy-ever-afters didn't happen in the real world, and while Astoria was his princess, she didn't need sweeping off her feet. While Hermione was his damsel in distress, he wasn't her Prince Charming, and he had to accept that. Even if it killed him. LOVE this!

xoxoxo

smileylol )
tomgirl1991 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Nice story, but you will be surprised to know that even in real life some people actually like to pretend that they do not get the 'love of ther life'. Some people actually love to sulk because even that looks dramatic.
FreakishlyMee chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
NOOOOOOO!

Don't do this to meeee. :'(

This story is so sad and so amazing. And yes, I AM stalking you. :D
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Very sad, and very good:)
Kat Eyes 17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
You should definitely think about adding another chapter.
Mrs. Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
why draco? u could have been with hermione u noob! ahh,ur a good writer :)
ItsNatalie chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
wow that was an amazing story! you are a great writer :)
teeirashea chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
update ! loove this so far .

:D
xxMusicalMime chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
so saaad :'(((

but I loved it, nevertheless. :DD
RZZMG chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Goodness that was heart-wrenching! Beautifully done, my dear! Thank you for sharing this vision with us all. :)
SQadsadad chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
COULD YOU PLZ WRITE MORE ? ITS WELL WRITTTEN K THX
walkingonsnow chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I don't know what it feels like to marry someone else and want another but I feel for Draco! If you did a sequel to this like years in the future and showing them having kids and all of that, it would be absolutely heartbreaking.