Reviews for The aftermaths of a bullet
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Thanks for this story. As a diabetic I know how difficult this daily battle is.
Synbou chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
That was sweet! Great job! I really like your writing style.
Synbou chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
This chapter is an excellent to inform people about diabetes, who can get it, what they can do about it, and the support out there. I also enjoyed Roadblock's introspection and new found resolve.
Synbou chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I would hate to face an angry Nurse Maggie. Wait! Maybe I have...
Synbou chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
The Joe becoming insulin dependent. That something I had not seen before in any of my fav fandoms. I like the idea!

Poor Roadblock, no more field work. That is hard.
Phoenix51 chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Great chapter!

Please continue!
susan chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
LOL! that was so sweet of the joes to do this and protested te bake sales not to stop!

I hope you will do a sequil to this story and that maybe peter & his family wil find out who there anyomouse doaner is...

I bet two to one they find out it was road block who did it. but hepa laws forbid giving out that information.

who knows maybe they will do something for road black and the other joes like a gift or something like a thank you card letting them know that soem one cared. may be road block and the other joes can sort of be a surgate big brother to gina's son...

please keep wriitng I would love to read more of your great stories ') ')
Karama9 chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Glad Roadblock is moving on. This felt like an ending, but you didn't mark the story as complete... do we have an epilogue or future chapters to look forward to?
susan chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
great story! maybe you can have road block do the step out walk for diabetes and hopefully he let's his cooking crew know when he's having a blood sugar drop ..

maybe life line or anyone in the medical feild teach them to check road block's sugar if they find him not feeling right.

meaning his blood sugar has fallen below with the shaking and such.. maybe gina can work with road block at the joe base and get medical care he needs & her son can visit the base and maybe doc can get him insulin pump ands stuff that he needs. please keep writing ') ')
susan chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
it might be helpfull if Life Line got road block into a diabetes suport group they're are a lot of help and they can give you a lot of info I'm sure with road blocks's reletive had it there is yrs of new advancements with diabetes now.

maybe for a few weeks if hawk allows it having him work at a diabetes camp for a few weeks who knows the kids are going though the same thing with type 1 diabetes and road block is older but he may gain some help from the kids and they can go to him for advice on cooking skills to manage there diabetes.

please keep writing ') ')
susan chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
great road block probally got DKA and it's makiing him dizzy ( diabetic ketone acidosis)

with his blood sugar being so high I hope life Line got a urine sample from him also. a little 411 guys can get yeast infectons from diabetes as well as girls.

your story is quite good and please keep writing ') ')
susan chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
it's geting good maybe raod block will do a step out to fight diabetes walk on the base and some of the joes can walk with him or either that beachhead can run them though the obistical coures for a charaty please keep writing ') )
Karama9 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Now that sounds like famous last words! :D

Good for him, getting to work in the kitchen and using his creativity to improve things as much as the budget will allow him. This is a very nice turn!
Karama9 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Poor Roadblock has a lot to adapt to. I hope Hawk has another reason to want to see him than just detail his new desk duties, but I somehow doubt it. Although, a thought occurs... can't he be made a chef? He can rest if he needs to when working in the kitchen and it's not a bad place for him to be, what with the close proximity of snacks and lots of people around to help if he does find himself ill.
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
This is a very neat story. Nice to see Roadblock get some attention too, and who better to have to change his diet as far as seeing the drama of it? Nicely written too, easy to tell what's going on.