Reviews for Underneath It All
YourxXSweetxXSilence chapter 25 . 5/27
It has honeslty been 4 years since I've read this story and it still gets me every time
I'm crying again!
ლ(́౪‵ლ)
You're amazing!
Ino Death chapter 13 . 5/27
Ok why is Ikkaku here? If I'm correct there's only one Ikkaku in all of bleach, so why would Grimmjow hire the very man who helped beat him up? And if so why the hell is he dating Yumichika. I do ship it, but I think it might be better to replace Ikkaku out from the beginning.
Ino Death chapter 9 . 5/27
No I agree with you. This story though does stay in tune with their characteristic, even if they are a bit OOC but it's not out of hand like a lot of the other stories on . So keep up your great work I on my way reading more of this story now!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 15 . 4/18
...well, I suppose I won't lie.
This chapter seemed really unrealistic. I suppose it's... possible, but the antagonism from years of beatings from his previous best friend shouldn't have done a huging-watery-180 just because they found out about the tragic incident. And, well... it happened when he was 8, right? there's no way an adult would just let their 8 yr old kid just stop his therapy in the first place. that's like TEXTBOOK "you need therapy." Whoah...
...And Rukia's insane. Oh, I decided to give up everything for my boyfriend who got me into beating up my previous friend, and now he's left, so MURDEr THE FRIEND!
..?

And just my opinion, but Ichigo is kind of girly, even with the "being strong in 1-on-1 fights" thing. In real life, there aren't actually "uke"s and "seme"s usually... it just seems like a bit of an ever-so-slightly-cliche yaoi drama?

I'm really sorry, and I know this is a fanfiction, and I can tell you put a lot of work on this, and I acknowledge that the writing is pretty decent considering it's fanfiction. Fun. :P It's just that I can't really enjoy the unrealistic drama at this point, because I can't really picture anybody forgiving their friend just like that, or stopping being a bully just like that, or Rukia and Renji doing that in the FIRST place... I mean... well. xD

So thanks for your work! but I'm going to stop now. Glad Grimmjow and Ichigo are together. peace out. xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 14 . 4/18
Ah! Ikkaku makes sense now. :P
xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 13 . 4/17
Wait, why would Ikkaku be dating Yumichika at the gay bar? He totally tried to beat Ichigo up earlier at the start. Huh?
...Other than that... DUDE. that opening. xD Awesome!
...And hot. ;3 xD

...And Renji. You bleeping arse. AHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRGHHH O.O
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 4/17
Uwaa! Yay!
All misunderstandings tend to drag out... and so much unneccessary angst... but I'm glad this was the exception, with just the right amount and them settling it! :P
...Uh oh, Rukia and Renji... *siiiigh*
byaichiaizen chapter 25 . 4/6
Wow. This was so good. And i cried so much when Ichigo got shot. Big fat crocodile tears were going down my face. And I just have to say I think you're an amazing writer!
Ella459 chapter 20 . 2/10
i cried! zoo hard!
arya304 chapter 25 . 2/4
I just look up to you as a writer, I love your stories and I just cant get enough! All your stories are simply Amazing!
Sophinaa chapter 5 . 1/21
Flustered Ichigo and nervous Grimmjow, I love how you write these guys, really excited to read the rest! :D
Sophinaa chapter 4 . 1/21
Awh, poor Renji, I'm so sad for him right now! I'm sorry I though you were evil for turning on Ichigo! D':
NDebN chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
Heya there,
LOL I think this is my favorite Bleach fanfiction, I love how it's written, making me laugh, and have this unbearable grin on my face when all the cute parts pass by. I know I've reviewed this before(hence why I'm reviewing for a different chapter huehue), but this is like one of the the few(completed stories), just like Chrysalis by quixotomy, that are so intense that I just can't help myself but to read it in one go. Makes me just wanna write an essay about your amazing writing skills, Like in general it's all OoC but I do feel their personalities match, even if I'm all wrong about that, it's not like I read this and compare it to the series itself. This story just grabs me and holds me captive till the end and then spits me out and makes me want to read it all over again. I know I shouldn't because that'll cause me some loss of sleep. I'm not even sure of how I reviewed the last time but your skills are really amazing. I still follow all your other works as well, your Untrained heart, Pen Pals and Blood Bond are currently my favorite active stories, the others don't gel as much with me, they are still very skillfully written, Your writing style gels with me so because of that it makes stories that are not necessarily my taste easy reading material. Before my rave becomes one big gooey fest I'll stop my rave XD

I hope you're well, I know you haven't updated stories for a while, life must be busy, I know how it can get, I'll check in a few months again on the progress of the stories, I always get excited when I see you've updated, till then and good luck and a late merry Christmas and early happy new year. See ya
RmeGamr chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
I think Shinji is actually pretty 'in character' in this fic. If you watch the anime or read the manga you'll notice that when it comes to the people he's close to, he can be kind of a hot head.
RmeGamr chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
I think that is about as sweet as Grimmjow can get without being OOC! Absolutely LOVE the way you did that!
1,536 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »