Reviews for Underneath It All
meeksandkili chapter 10 . 4/8
But like...he isn't gay he's bisexual. Bisexual people aren't mythical creatures and it makes more sense for him to be bi rather than completely switch his sexual orientation.
zingy2000 chapter 22 . 11/27/2016
Brrrrooooooo
First of all Ishin what the fack how are you going to just give up on your son like that RUDE.
Secondly I feel like ichigo would tell grimm to kill em I love this story btw
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
WHY MAKE RENJI SO MEAN AND PLS TELL WHY TF HE HATES GAY PPL SO MUCH WAS IT BECAUSE HE USED TO SUCK SALTY DICK FOR MONEY?! I.. I am sorry so Renji.. Jesus. Wow.. okay...Yep.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/20/2016
That was so sweet, I think I have a cavity.
Cloud Bearer chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
Og my god! That was just so fucking sad! And just while sad misic was playing in the room. Jesus...
Ichi will wake up, right...?
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 13 . 6/11/2016
If I may ask WHY THE HELL was Ikkaku working at the club after everything he's done to poor Ichigo? Why would Grimm let that bastard in the club?
AriCMpie chapter 25 . 2/2/2016
OK this is probably one of my favorite Grimm x Ichi fan fictions, keep up the good work. I can't wait to start reading other things you've writen.
kenni-bun bun chapter 25 . 1/14/2016
I still love this, and it was insanely hard not to cry. I knew what was gonna happen, but still! *blows nose* beautiful!
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 25 . 1/11/2016
aHahahaHAHAAHAHA I JUST KNEW IT WITH ALRIC AND ISSHIN LIKE I EFFING KNEW IT OHMYGOD HAHAHA WAO PHEEEWW Now THAT was an incredible read! Thank you so much for the fabulous story, it was truly mind blowing. I really feel like I took this long journey of angst and hurt and healing together with the freaking characters! Man, after reading this last chapter, although I do feel a little remorseful, I mostly feel incredibly refreshed and happy that everything got wrapped into a perfect little happy-ending chapter! Man, it's like that feeling when you watch a really intense, and drama-packed movie and then the problems all resolve and the bad guys are dead and you're left with an overwhelming sense of satisfaction and /completeness/. Thank you so much. This was truly worthwhile and I, as a reader, greatly appreciate how much time and effort you and your beta probably poured into this. THANK YOU.
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 23 . 1/11/2016
*CRIES*
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 22 . 1/11/2016
hOLY CRAP
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 19 . 1/11/2016
so i dont see this categorized as tragedy so i am going to tentatively hope for hte best. please tell me this decision will not cost me my heart. please.
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 17 . 1/10/2016
:DDDDD SHUUUHEEEEIIIII OOOOOOO
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
it was cute

xDDDD JUST KIDDING
IT WAS FREAKING AWEOSM EWHAT ELSE WOULD IT BE ANYWAYS
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 15 . 1/9/2016
A GUN!? DAHEQ BRUH I THOUGHT WE WERE FINALLY OVER THE CRAP AHHH NOOONONONONOONON OHMYGOoooooddd noooonononono
1,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »