Reviews for Underneath It All
That was so sweet, I think I have a cavity.
Rize Shirosaki chapter 20 . 8/2
Og my god! That was just so fucking sad! And just while sad misic was playing in the room. Jesus...
Ichi will wake up, right...?
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 13 . 6/11
If I may ask WHY THE HELL was Ikkaku working at the club after everything he's done to poor Ichigo? Why would Grimm let that bastard in the club?
AriCMpie chapter 25 . 2/2
OK this is probably one of my favorite Grimm x Ichi fan fictions, keep up the good work. I can't wait to start reading other things you've writen.
kenni-bun bun chapter 25 . 1/14
I still love this, and it was insanely hard not to cry. I knew what was gonna happen, but still! *blows nose* beautiful!
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 25 . 1/11
aHahahaHAHAAHAHA I JUST KNEW IT WITH ALRIC AND ISSHIN LIKE I EFFING KNEW IT OHMYGOD HAHAHA WAO PHEEEWW Now THAT was an incredible read! Thank you so much for the fabulous story, it was truly mind blowing. I really feel like I took this long journey of angst and hurt and healing together with the freaking characters! Man, after reading this last chapter, although I do feel a little remorseful, I mostly feel incredibly refreshed and happy that everything got wrapped into a perfect little happy-ending chapter! Man, it's like that feeling when you watch a really intense, and drama-packed movie and then the problems all resolve and the bad guys are dead and you're left with an overwhelming sense of satisfaction and /completeness/. Thank you so much. This was truly worthwhile and I, as a reader, greatly appreciate how much time and effort you and your beta probably poured into this. THANK YOU.
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 23 . 1/11
*CRIES*
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 22 . 1/11
hOLY CRAP
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 19 . 1/11
so i dont see this categorized as tragedy so i am going to tentatively hope for hte best. please tell me this decision will not cost me my heart. please.
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 17 . 1/10
:DDDDD SHUUUHEEEEIIIII OOOOOOO
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 16 . 1/9
it was cute

xDDDD JUST KIDDING
IT WAS FREAKING AWEOSM EWHAT ELSE WOULD IT BE ANYWAYS
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 15 . 1/9
A GUN!? DAHEQ BRUH I THOUGHT WE WERE FINALLY OVER THE CRAP AHHH NOOONONONONOONON OHMYGOoooooddd noooonononono
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 14 . 1/9
nICE NICE NIC E NCIE
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 13 . 1/9
AGHAGAHAGAHAGAHAGAHA NOOOOO OH MYGOD HOHFKNDSIDOAIH YOU DIDNT CATEGORIZE THIS AS HORROR I NEARLY JUMPED OUTTA MY EFFING SKIN HOLY GUACAMOLI
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 12 . 1/9