Reviews for Hellboy: The Weave Of Fate
MiMiMargot chapter 2 . 5/23/2017
I like the way you write Abe's abilities and his thinking. Red too seems very natural and True to his character. The plot seem very interesting too!
MiMiMargot chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Wow, such an interesting first chapter! I'm really intrigued to read on. You are a skillful writer, the text flows nicely!
Flint and Feather chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Weaver seems human, but even with being definitely odd and verbally hesitant, has found favour with Manning for her as yet unrevealed special powers. Hellboy has certainly allowed her to remotely mess him up, away from the man he used to be. I'm curious as to what happens next, when he's forced to work under her leadership.
Flint and Feather chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
It's good to see Liz back - been waiting for that! But Hellboy seems to have been reverting back to an emotional age of twelve in all ways but one. Oh, that he'd ever let Manning call him 'boy', is just now fitting with his new apparent lack of self confidence and loss of authority.
Flint and Feather chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
You must have a good deal of expertise in IT. Your expression has lots of energy, and your word choices are a lively change from what could be the usual.

So far, you contrive to keep us guessing...
Flint and Feather chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Though he hadn't expected her grab and kiss which he found invasive, Hellboy seems downright mean to the raggedy girl in his rattled state. But I'm suspecting that she has to be other than as she presents herself, since he can't stand to be near her for one more second!
Flint and Feather chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I've never seen such a thorough treatment of how Abe conducts a telepathic search, of how performing one can affect his own well-being.

At this point in Hellboy's choices, accepting this unknown nebulous female sounds completely unwise. I agree with his decision.
Flint and Feather chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Intriguing start to an investigation that gives nothing away, plus reminders of Hellboy and Abe's origins. Your descriptions of individuals' physical appearances and character behaviours are detailed, fresh and well constructed.
WintersBlueRaven chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Brill story, love your characterisation of Red but I am also curious as to the outcome of him and Liz.W? Oooh, drama!