Reviews for What Lightning Is
Satari-Raine chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Very cute. One of my favorite Manjyome/Fubuki fics. I love your portrayal of Fubuki, it's a real treat, as well as Manjyome. Great work. *faves*
Ash chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Very cute, shocking like lighting, if I'd say so.

I enjoy this pairing, and the way you describe Fubuki and Chazz is very entertaining.

Nice fic. :3

-Ash.
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
...yeah, I now love this pair. XD
Feyren chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
It's /adorable/.

It seemed short when I first opened it, and I wasn't really sure where you were going with it, but the end was seriously amazing. You have to write more stories like this, legit. That part where Fubuki was talking about the earth and sky was beautifully written.

And Manjoume is so cute, haha.
TechnicolorNina chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Your Fubuki is just a genuinely zany delight. I wish I could find more to say than that, but honestly, he's just so perfectly spot-on and totally awesome you have to love it *hearts*

My one concrit would be Fubuki's sentence "Because, we're the same way." It doesn't need a comma, because he's replying to a question with a conversational fragment. It's not a separate part of the sentence.

OUTSIDE OF THAT THOUGH this was absolutely adorable and I can think of a few authors who could take some cues from this.