Reviews for Distance
Azirahael chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Yup, that's just what i like, a real downer ending that speaks of failure and regret.
/Sarcasm.

Geeze, i feel awful now.

And i hate it.

Going to read something happy.
crisangel chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Wow. Faith drunk is... not pretty. I'm starting to hope this is some weird side-effect from Willow's spell. Otherwise? Yeesh.
MadDelight chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
aw sad ending. of course it was a spell totally... didnt see that coming. i just thought faith was a crazy drunk. but i shouldve known better. girl can hold her liquor.

great fic. is the serious version even saddeR?

i might read it anyway...
MadDelight chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
this is good, oh so very good. i should be sleeping but i am quite addicted to your fuffy writings.
blue talith chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Ah, 'twas Willow trying a spell that backfired, trying to lift Buffy's spirits for her birthday, eh?
blue talith chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Some bar this place is, letting everyone copulate openly, instead of going to a (bed)room!
Daryl chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
i beg you to write a sequel
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Fuck you.

That was evil.

Good story.

But pure evil.
Ryoko05 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
wow :o I'm really really hoping a sequel is in the works because I love it when my Buffy and Faith get a happy ending. Amazing story and funny too? I would love to have read everyone being awkward around each other. And what the heck did Dawn do? Oh man, can you imagine Kenn's reaction to remembering she wanted to invite Andrew, Rona and Vi lol, or even better Xander and the three girls.

lol amazing
Ryoko05 chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
omg this is the best party ever! I wonder why this didn't effect Buffy?

I really really can't wait for the next chapter :D
blue talith chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
I think I understand Buffy's side. Faith is letting the booze do her talking for her and it's all garbled! I like you; I don't like you; I like you...
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Okay, even if this is meant to be hilarious (which at some points it is), I still love it for it's seriousness. As serious as a wasted Faith can be, but whatever. It's really good and I can't wait for more. :)
texican chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Oh boy that was crazy. Poor Faith, B can be so violent towards her. Especially when she's confused or scared.

This is really good so far. Can't wait to see where the hugging takes them. :)
blue talith chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
What is up with Faith? Why is she trying to get into Buffy's panties? Is she so drunk that her subconcious has overridden her mind? And I'm fearful that Buffy might harm Faith if she continues her attack (?) on Buffy.
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Glad to see people still write really good Faith and Buffy fics. All the other authors I've been following have decided to disappear. Anyways, I really like this, hope you continue! :)