Reviews for One Hundred Reasons Why
Helaynie chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
I could imagine Wizard's house smelling very nice. I love this so far and I can't wait for the next chapter! :3
WindRush chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
These are really cute, I love the Wicth and Wizard together, I hope you update soon!
Chocolate Ball chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
:D That's just all.
briar chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Oh wow, please don't discontinue this. I've just come across this and instantly loved it. Vivi/gale's one of my favourite pair and you write great shorties and please please please update soon? D-:
IAmNotAPickle chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Are you not going to continue this? If you aren't that's a real shame. I think the witch and wizard are perfect for each other and there aren't enough people who make fics about them. :(

I really hope you plan on continuing this, even though its been quite some time since you last updated
sugarapplesweet chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
Oh, this collection is just what I needed to put a smile on my face. :)

Witch is so wonderful with her special brand of affection. Does make me wonder if Wizard invested in some insurance, though! As for Wizard himself, I always felt that his heart was half asleep like he always seems to be. Just takes a bit of a yawn and a stretch to get it all going. ;)

Looking forward to more!

~ Peace and Love
nudgepleaseshutup chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
I love this, it's so cute and well written my favourite one is the first one. Mostly because "I like to make an entrance" I say that all the time...mostly when I trip into a room or fall downstairs but still!

Anyways please keep up the good work otherwise I shall turn you into a frog! XD
Winter Oak chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
Aw... this was cute. :3

I like how Wizard described her features.
Chocolate Ball chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
And the Wizard slowly becomes aware.

Great again! Huzzah to you for updating!
Winter Oak chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Lol, the image of Wizard shuffling away quickly made me smile. Hm... I can see why you would have trouble with this chapter. I remember one of Wizard's in game lines being about him not understanding why humans seem desperate for love. Of course, being with Witch probably changed his opinion concerning that area. Good chapter!
Fox chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Very nice.

The wizard stays true to character. :3
Winter Oak chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Haha, I love how Wizard compares his feelings to gravity. He's such an astronomer. XP
Chocolate Ball chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
HURRAH YOU UPDATED

Ahh the Wizard is starting to realize his feelings.
Lousylark - Pelkasauras chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Cool! I like it. :)
Fox chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
This was a good one. :3

I give you credit for updating as often as you do. You're doing a good job so far. 95 to go haha! :D