Reviews for Healing Scars
mia chapter 11 . 2/1
so cute...
justjamie139 chapter 11 . 1/19
Such a great story! And I like how you didn't rush the EdWin, like some people tend to. It was a good balance. :)
And your characters were spot on, in my opinion. I loved every second of reading this. (Luckily it was completed when I stumbled upon it, so I got to do so in one sitting.)
Amazing job. Now I am off to browse the rest of your library. :D
Happy writing!
KaChan84 chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
That was so sweet. Loved it! Thanks for sharing! :)
BuggyNess chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Lovely, wonderful and heartwarmingly sweet. I'm glad I found this gem of a story while filtering for the EdxWin pairing.
ArtisticFantasy chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
This reminds me sharply of the first and only time I went down a steep hill on my scooter. at first it was fun, then I realized I was going way too fast and i panicked, pressing the break pad on the back wheel. I went flying and IT HURT, both my knees and elbows were scraped bloody and there was large scrape on my helmet. I was in year 5 so I cried a lot too, quite embarrassing. I was lucky though, I didn't break anything.
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Have I mentioned that i absolutely love it when writers write a character especially designed to be violently hated?It's just so... fun!
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
You know how you read a fic sometimes and the characterization is just so spot-on that you hear the characters' voices when you read their lines? That's happening right now for me. Hell, it happens for ALL of your fics. Thank you for being glorious.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Loved this story. I really liked the rollerblade race and Cal. It was very well written and I enjoyed it. :)
jaclynkaileigh chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
There could not have been a more perfect ending to this story whata great job! So happy with everything I could have a fan girl moment! Eeeee! Okay fan girl moment over but really great work!
Moose Voose chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
This story was phenomenal. I loved how Winry and Edward were able to compromise on how they showed love for each other. Edward did exactly what Edward should do: struggle and fight and do stupid things but keep trying anyway, no matter who was telling you to stop. There was no compromising of either character. Even better, they were much more similar than you'd even guess. Over and over, Winry surprised us all by doing much the same thing as what Ed would do.

What an amazing plot! I didn't expect that, a real external plot in fanfiction. Perhaps I've been reading too much Harry Potter and Twilight. Even better: Cal wasn't redeemed! A huge jerk through and through, but you kind of had to pity him. Sort of. And we're all left happily hating the little creep!

The story telling was just realistic. Everything Edward (and the reader) anticipated didn't happen. Winry genuinely surprised me several times. It was surprising to realize that when the race was beginning that I actually didn't know how it was going to turn out. The action and even Ed's crashes were all described perfectly. I really ached with him instead of rolling my eyes and skimming ahead. Excellent story telling!

Great characters. This had a professional air about it. It felt like I was really there.
Puckabrinaluver chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
I loved this so much! Healing Scars is now one of my top favorite fanfics of all time!
KTrevo chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
You've turned me into a giggling goo of fangirliness. I commend you.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Very nice story, all thought of and very interesting :D
LeFay Strent chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Awwww! X3 That was a brilliant way to end the story. I love it!
LeFay Strent chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Haha, I love how you ended this chapter with Ed saying, "Crap, that's not gonna fit in the suitcase..." That was just perfect. Man, the race itself had me on the edge of my seat the entire time! When Cal went through the window and Ed stayed to help, I was thinking, "Wow, maybe Cal will gain some good sense and not be such an ass anymore." And then he threw the glass and I was like, "Nope, he's still an ass." But then Ed won anyway! Yeah, baby! That was freaking awesome! XD