Reviews for Ten—khrasaya
Soul93 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This was hilarious
Obsessive66 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I've decided to take a look at what's on TOS. I really enjoyed this.
MoonTripper chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I really did not see this coming. It gave me a good laugh - no several good laughs. I envy how you are able to mix sensuality with humor. I will look forward to reading the versions of those who take up your challenge regarding the Ponn Farr.

I don't think I've ever told you - but my favorite Trek story of yours concerned Spock's ka'athyra lessons. Like this story, I enjoyed the comedy and sensuality.

You've inspired me to FINALLY begin writing a TOS story about Spock and Uhura - based on the Changeling episode (yep, another one). Hopefully, I'll have a different take on it than the others that have been written.

Thank you for your thoughtful writing. Just the thing these "tired eyes" needed to read tonight.
BigFan chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Nice! It stands to reason that what Vulcans might consider incredible sex could be lackluster for humans. HA! HA! Wonderful story.
Nyotarules chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
LOL very funny and probably true! lol
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Thanks Tea. Didn't know you were playing over in TOS.
Linstock chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
It is good to have a man who pays attention and is willing to learn! LOL
philotic-net chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
So excellent. At least he was willing to try again. :D
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
"His answer was a kiss that made her toes go numb" That was just one bit I loved! I thought this was absolutely hilarious; it was so funny when he started reciting the words from Amok Time! It was really really hot too. Well done, this was great. And I'm so glad he redeemed himself by the end.
shighola chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
*applauds*

Wonderful, bravo!

And they lived happily ever after and had hot, sweaty, primal sex :)
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Quite hot AND funny! Great combination!

OMG! I wonder what the title means and just found out from the Vulcan Language Dictionary. You are naughty!
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Funny and very sexy. Well done!
nerdielady chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wonderful!
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh my! That was hilarious and hot! Well done :-)
Threeb1973 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Thank you so much! Finally somebody took the challenge and you did not disappoint. I absolutely love this!