Reviews for Howl at the Broken Moon
Periwinkle chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
Wow! This is fascinating. I can't wait to find out what the moon charm is for. Please update!
Beaker chapter 17 . 4/29/2015
I'm glad you're going to continue this. It was one of the first I read by you. Looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
gosh i'm not sure if i want to know what all that moon charm does or not _ i'm pretty happy about this update ad i hope you can keep up some byaren stories up in may also _ and good luck with the novel i'm looking forward to it :3
Anon chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
Whew! I was worried they'd get caught. But what is Gin up to?
Picklez80 chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
Awesome story! Please keep it going. Aizen is really evil in this one. I think Gin wants Sosuke himself!
BleachLover chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
Thanks for bringing this back! Love the new chapter. Please update again soon!
Kittykins chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
Wow! I had to reread the whole thing to remember the story and I'm glad I did. I really like this and hope you continue. I can't wait to see what Gin is trying to pull here! He's up to something.
Winterheart2000 chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
Took me a while to catch up on this and I remember how much I loved it the first time I read a long time ago. I'm glad you're going to finish and waiting patiently for more.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Read the whole thing in one sitting! It's great so far. Keep it going. Can't wait to see what happens when Aizen catches up with them.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
More please! So much more
Eva Galana chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
Interesting story, Spunky. *sighs* I see it's been a couple of years since you've updated. That's too bad. I rather like the course of this story - especially the focus on how Renji wanted to best Byakuya and how the two of them are getting beyond that. I especially liked how Bya worked his way through that knowledge and came up with how Renji's betrayal of him was far different than that of Aizen's.

Nicely done. So, ah, you know...if you ever update, I'll definitely read!
BunnyHopster26 chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
Wow! I love it! (as usual iknow I know) but wow I'm speechless this is my third favorite your know prince of petals is my number one and then red samurai is second :)

Hopefully I'll see more of this and red samurai soon aye? Keep up the good work spunky

~love Bunny
GJ chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
Great fic! Really curious as to how the moon charm works.
Cha-Fujimura chapter 16 . 12/26/2010
Just like I said when I commented the other night on one of your other stories I seem to be slowly and surely working my way through all of them. I can't wait to see where they all go after you get back from break and start working on them again. _
ferler chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
Aw, Byakuya found some stray children again *smiles* HE shouldn't go to the Rukongai... I was (still am) really curious what Ichimaru had to tell Aizen. *snickers* I would feel sorry for Ichimaru, but he doesn't need my pity. I still think Aizen and Ichimaru are made to be together.

Thank you for the chapter.