Reviews for Howl at the Broken Moon
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 9/11/2017
Aiee! Spunky, you left us with so many secrets and questions on this one! What does the moon charm really do, and what did Gin keep from Aizen? Will Bya and Ren be able to return to Kisuke safely? Will there be another lemon or two (or twenty)? *giggles*
And will they get to see the kids and Michio and Noa again? Will Bya get to build the shelter? Will Gin and Aizen continue their wickedness? Is Tetsuya in this story? Once everything else gets cleared up, will Bya's elders flip over him being with Renji? How much trouble are they in?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 9/11/2017
Aww I like when they meet Rukon kids and Ren gets to tell them 'yeah I'm Rukon/Inuzuri and I became a powerful shinigami. You can too.'
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 9/11/2017
Uggh...so hot...too much...
*passes out twitching*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 9/11/2017
Ren's right- Aizen is gonna come for him either way, might as well earn it ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 9/11/2017
Whew that was good for him, to get some of that venom out. Like draining an infected wound, or opening floodgates so water pressure doesn't break a dam.
Very proud of Ren for not using the charms, and proud of Bya for taking notice of that.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 9/11/2017
*shaking head*
How sad that Aizen got him all twisted up. At least it seemed like his first time wasn't too awful...could've been worse.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 9/11/2017
Damn. Things are really covoluted, but I'm glad Bya was opening up a little to Ren.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 9/11/2017
Omg I don't think Bya was pleased about Ren waking him up and putting him back to sleep lol
At least Ren's not abusing the charms really; he could be using them in all sorts of humiliating ways.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 9/11/2017
*snickers* oh yeah, that's right! Someone else controls the snake charm now.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 9/11/2017
Grimm is awesome :)
Yes, the charms...tricksy tricksy
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 9/11/2017
Thank you for not letting me get attached to the healer.
Aizen killed him just for telling the truth *shakes head*
Grimm knows the score here.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 9/11/2017
Aizen is such a mindfuck!
I was surprised but pleased that Grimm stopped; he did the right thing. That had to have been hard, having someone right there offering themselves and turn away.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 9/11/2017
Evil genius at its finest.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 9/11/2017
Damn, Bya done got himself in a crazy situation.
But Renji's on the way! *superhero music*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 9/11/2017
Man his mind is not in the right place. He's so hurt he's isolating himself.
Now he went and attacked Aizen when he ain't even healed.