Reviews for You Don't Know Who Your Son Is
Freaking awesome !
rhizz17 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Update please
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I just love these stories where Hikaru's father appears!
RustedEagleWings chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Nice story! I don't see enough where Hikaru's dad is held in a more positive light.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Awesome. I love "My Stranger, My Son" too. This is really a nice companion fic to it. Love it.
Nitmi chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Amazing! Pura Vida and thanks for sharing !
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I just love it when Hikaru finally gets the acknowledgement he deserves
vein's chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
tehehe poor father

love this, thank you for making this
DarkSun.Sama chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
lol i love dids story i have read it like 4 or 5 times ... love it
ohmyotps chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is one of my favorite stories and I reread it often. I love the dynamics in this story. I definitely consider it a fitting homage to My Stranger My Son by Betula. Thank you for the story.
Nymariaa chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I really like how you portrayed Hikaru's interaction with his father. In the anime (I haven't read all chapters of the manga yet, so I can't say anything about that) we only ever get a glimpse of him and never see his face. And you perfectly captured the immeasurable distance between father and son in your writing, it's almost as if they live in two completely seperate worlds! In a way it's very satisfying to read this one-shot, I've always wondered how his father reacted to his son's unusual career choice, and in this you offer a possible answer.

Great job!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
... and Nakamura is completely correct, except he did have a go tutor. His name was Sai (of course we know that, and again Sai was indirectly the reason why HIkaru left the Go world for a short time)... Neat fic, and I can see where you've gotten the idea from, I've read taht fic, it's good. :)
MadaMag chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
The story is great, but the last paragraph I found a bit of anti-climatic (cliche). I like it none-the-less.
great gospel chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
A really nice story so far. I like how the focus is on Hikaru's father, a very minor character in the series. I do wonder about his reaction to his son's sudden rise to fame, and you do a good job of portraying it. I'd love to see more soon. Thanks!

Sora(: