Reviews for What To Do About Rose
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
It was good! But scorpius seems a bit OOC I dunno?
Lissaone chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
What a great story! It kept me engaged and I wasn't ready for it to be over! Thanks for writing.
kingslayers chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
Merlin Lorcan was such a dick! I like him generally but I guess ha had to be a total jackass for this to work. Thts adorable and Louis is my favourite!
kingslayers chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Pls dont do something stupid Scor, like dating a girl properly to show Rosie you can be a good boyf
the-writing-vampire chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
This story made me laugh. It (almost) made me cry (I don't cry if I can help it). It made me want to shout to the world "heck yes!"

I love how you show the relationships between everyone. Especially how the only Weasley/Potter that doesn't know about Scorpius' long time crush on Rose is Rose herself (which is strangly common in my experience).

I just have one question, who all was spying on Rose and Scorp in that last scene?
AprilFlowers96 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
AW! Loved the end. Wow, Lorcan is a jerk. And I thought he loved her. Psht. Anyways, great story!
speaksis2 chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
That. Was. Adorable. Looooooved it :) :) You're an awesome writer!
Mrs.SamWinchester chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
I loved this story! It was really really good! :)
big big misty fan chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
absalutely amazing gotta luv roses cousins
sugar quills chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
wow...iloveyourfic...

Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to the next update!
the8thweasley chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
yayyy it's a long chapter! exciting, and i'm the first one to review chapter 3! haha!

so i haven't read the chapter yet but i'm going to review while i'm reading and that way i can tell you specific things that are really good, i always love specific reviews so i thought i'd return the favor!

here goes!

haha i like when James says "i was only trying to break up a fight. i'm a real Samaritan." just a generally funny thing!

go Scorpius! (i only broke his nose)

dramaaaaa i love it...there is nothing better than a good fist fight that leads to a fight between a boyfriend and a girlfriend!

between changes in scenes it is probably a good idea to do dashes or something to show its a new scene, just a suggestion.

i like how all the Weasley and Potter boys are in on trying to get Rose and Scorpius together, it's cute :)!

wow...what a dirty rotten cheater, i mean i don't mind because that just means Rose and Scorpius will get together faster right! well anyways oooooh moooore drama! dun dun dun! obviously Scorpius should tell her but then again life never works out perfectly! ahhh i can't wait for the next chapter, come back from your vacation early :) haha!

so anyways amazing chapter, the stories getting really interesting now! i cant wait for the next chapter so when you get back from your vacation you better write a new chapter :)

the8thweasley
the8thweasley chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
another really good chapter!

some of the conversations between Rose and Scorpius were awkward but in a good cute way :).

i loved the part where Scorpius tries to hold Rose's hand, it's so adorable and heartbreaking at the same time!

i'm so excited there is another chapter already posted! wow fast!

on a slight critiquing note(nothing bad!) but the first paragraph in the chapter sounded kind of awkward. some of the sentence transitions were a mouthful but nothing to be worried about the whole chapter was amazing!

keep updating quickly and you will keep getting long reviews :)

the8thweasley
Jane chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
It's really good but I thought it was a little akward.
auroraborealis101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
A really nice and funny beginning to what I'm sure is bound to an excellent story

Just please leave some space between the end of the story and the author's note...

Other than that I love it and please update asap!
vanessa chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
hey! I actually really liked it! hurry up w next chap! :D