Reviews for Sumdac Existance
pokemonjkl chapter 10 . 10/12/2010
Love it HAHA Sari is so Busted for eating all the candy update soon.
pokemonjkl chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
Yeas Prowl and Rachael are together but what going to happen next? plus update soon.
pokemonjkl chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
keep it update it's getting good make more soon!
pokemonjkl chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
I LOVE IT Now the Autobots are Human and Prowl finally be with Rachael or not if she know the truth? what going to happen on the next chapter. PLUS update soon.
The Fox Familiar chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Alright, another okay chapter.

I did notice one odd sentence, however. The sentence "Sentinel crashing into everything he drove past. Fanzone getting hissy over the damage."

Both sentences can be combined. For example, "Sentinel was crashing into everything he drove past, and Fanzone was getting irritated over the damage."

Plus, Fanzone's speech: "Well ya no dat's not good because I was worried they might BREAK SOMETHING."

I can offer a few corrections: "Well, you know that's not good because I was worried that they might BREAK SOMETHING."
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
It is an interesting chapter, but there are some things I would like to point out. For example, the sentence

"Did you find anything," could use a question mark since it is a question. There are several improper uses of commas and some sentences where questions are asked are missing the proper quotations.

All in all, it is written well.
pokemonjkl chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Love It update soon.
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
cool story
pokemonjkl chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
HAHA now that is funny that Prowl said to Rachael he love her and am shock that Sentinel save Rachael pls update more chapter!
pokemonjkl chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
OOH I so want to kill Sentinel now making Prowl Spy on Rachael like that but what will happen next chapter plus update soon.
pokemonjkl chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Haha it's so funny that Prowl is so jealous of Jazz plus update more soon.
Michelle Winchester chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Jealous Prowl now thats rare!
pokemonjkl chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Yes the sequel thank you. Oh boy Prowl thinks Rachael like Optimus what will happen next? plus update soon.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2