Reviews for Ask Scarecrow
astrumadamas chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
I hear you are from Georgia. Would you like some peaches? Also, I bet you know the best ghost stories. Then again, your toxin is practically a ghost story in and of itself. Actually, if the effects weren't permanent, I bet it'd actually be a little fun to ride that train.

Regards,
Aster
Cassandra-The Seer chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Professor Crane... How nice to meet you, but I have to say it's a shame how we met. I know you're barely interested of this hole "Ask something and I answer" thing. And I can understand you. It's such a waste of time... But I would like to talk to you, because I'm really intersted with your experiments. Fear... Yes I can understand your obsession. Fear is such an interesting subject. What is your greatest fear? What is the master of fear afraid of? I would like to know the answer... But You don't have to answer that... I would like to find out one day. (Or perhaps I already found out...)

No, my question to you is: Why don't try to disturb your kidnapper? Why don't you try to frighten her? Why aren't you going to show her, that kidnapping the Master of Fear won't go well with her healthy?

So.. I hope you don't think I was such a waste of time, but If I am, what can I say? I'm not sorry.

So... I hope we'll met next time under better terms.

CasTheSeer
Insanium chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Ahahahaha, job well done, sister.. He answered these questions very... Sincerely. I just skimmed through these chapters again, and they are quite entertaining. Too bad Johnny escaped, isn't it? Such a shame, he broke Edward out too. I didn't even manage to get a session in.

;)

~Will
Agent Silverfox chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Dr. Crane I would love to know what the scientific term for phobia of spiders. I'm so afraid of spiders that when I see one, I would sit in a corner with a dead look in my eyes and refuse to move until someone kills it.
Oblong features chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I don't believe you that you wear briefs over boxers, my question is more of a demand that you take off your pants to prove us all of this ;D

I will provide David Guetta music if that's what you're into.

Hop to it.
The Evil Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Hello, Oh Almighty Scarecrow. Please do not kill me. If it us possible to kill a person through the computer. Here beith my questionith.

Despite the fact you are the Master Of Fear (note the capitals) are you disturbed by things? Like the Riddler in a Spandex? Because god knows how much that disturbed ME. I'm never going to watch that movie again..
The Evil Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2011

Nanna and Utu chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Don't listen to any1 from Critics Untier LISTEN TO RUBY INSTEAD SHE'S MY PAL

They kicked out Goody2shoes after MexiCha turned on him. He got owned. Everyone knows she did it to become mod and betrayed him in the process. She's a traitor just like C and blue who have gone running to o hey there its elle.

DarkJewel is too dumb to see it but that's what happened and loss one of her strongest members.

BNonuskunn is nothing more than a loooser with no friends and no life so that's why he sucks.

Now is the time to take down CU since they are looosers who are fighting each toher. Join us in trolling their forum and taking them down.

Besides critircs uniter is weak now. Jewels is an army lesbian now and is too adict to eat carpet to care. Mexicha is now a cybersex masochist bitch slave to some dr farter and she doesnt care about crappers united she only cares about cyber sex.

I have an account that i used to infiltrate their forum and there stupid and didn't realize it. I know all they think and say. critics untier is weak now. Let's troll them and finish them!
Rian Ruby not signed in chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
This site is going down fast with so many idiots and their rules! If you are tired from the mean assholes from Literary Union and Critics uniter ruining your fun I know a place where you won't be bothered for writing fantastic and amusing randomness like this! Just go to my profile or the profile of Antimew and you'll find a link to a place where you can write what you want!
Luvisia chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Awww! That's so sad! But thank you for answering. And you have plenty manners to use, not waste.

I hate to be a bother. Really. But tell me this: Do you think that my classmates don't like me because I scare them? I don't think I'm a threatening person, actually as polite as I can be, but once I start talking about whatever thought strikes my mind, I get weird looks. Then everyone shuts up.

I also think I have the power of invisibility. I would have to yell at the top of my lungs for anyone to talk to me.

Hmm, and strangely enough, I only had my worst fights in elementary school. And they were all with boys. I've started avoiding that kind of stuff now.

Just tell me whatcha think the deal is, pretty please? You're supposed to be a psychiatrist, after all...

-Luv
King Kracken 2000 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
I have a question oh coolness. It is why did you choose the name Scarecrow. I mean you could have tried others, such as the Shaman of fear or the fear master. Why though did you choose the name Scarecrow?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Crane,

You label yourself as 'Master of Fear', but in many other religions or beliefs, there is a God of Fear, another Master of Fear. If you were to have an encounter with one of the people who believe in this, how would you react, or, better yet, how do you take the absolute denial from religion and/or philosophy.

Absolutely Curious;

Firespin
King Kracken 2000 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
I think that this is a very good Fan fiction but a little less on the swares it is not apropriate for the viewers.
Jejune Nightshade chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
I have posted my question on livejournal.
Hush2.0 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
I just wanted to E-mail and tell you something...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I LOVE THIS FAN FICTION! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR WEEKS FOR A NEW CHAPTER TO COME OUT! :( PLEASE, I BEG YOU, WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! :) :) :)

Now that I've encouraged you, let's have another Scarecrow session!

Hush 2.0