Reviews for Attitude Adjustment
pandorablueskies chapter 2 . 4/20
I loved this story, especially the way Amanda went toe to toe with Sarek. I haven't laughed that hard in ages! And the ending was perfect-the "green with jealousy" was priceless.
amehakay chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
*bows* wow!
Scarlettbrandi chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Aaaaaand not a dry seat in the house. O.O Yummy. .
Scarlettbrandi chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh my! I love Sareks possessiveness with that Vulcan calm temperament. Very well done. I could imagine his eyes clearly.

Also...Amanda...silly woman. *giggle*
Wildblume chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I really enjoyed this story, I think you got their characters very well!
zigra chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
jealous Sarek... that was absolutely perfect ))))
LornaWinters chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
*Applause*

Awwww! That was such a wonderfully romantic story! Nothing like a little jealousy to get the ball rollin'! Yep, there's an upside to tiffs like that, and that's making up afterwards!

Thanks for your reviews, by the way!
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh, I LOVE this story!

"Amanda was about to learn what women on Vulcan knew from time immemorial. You can't break up with a Vulcan male quite that easily." Yep, that line just about sums it up! HAHAHAHAHA!

I'd make this review longer, but I really want to go on to the next chapter!
Noneworking chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
RAWWWR! Loved this whole story! Like I said, nothing says hot like a possessive Vulcan! Great writing my friend!
Noneworking chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
You know, there is something about a possessive Vulcan that is hot...I wouldn't abide it in a human man, but on a Vulcan it's thrilling :D

Oh and I laughed out loud at this ""I have not consented to an end to our relationship, Amanda," he let her know.

Mwhahahahahaha!
kyoko12989 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Love it!
BewilderedFemale chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Loved it; this was great!

Any chance of you writing something similar to this anytime soon?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
awwwwww this is sooooooooo cute D i love it, it's really well thought and out really well written D well done. xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012