Reviews for The Education of RKO
Ineededtoquit chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
This is the most amazing story! I sure hope that you can find it in yourself to continue writing it. This is just AMAZEBALLS!
Bharm chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
What happened to this story.?!
I was enjoying it so much
Please update.! :))
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
OMG please please please please please please please continue this story!
I haven't read anything this captivating in a while, love your writting!
deletedaccount47 chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
please finish this story!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
Love it update again soon. .
ParkAvenue chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
The news of Randy's upcoming movie project made me think of this story and how much I love it!...and miss it...but no pressure ]
dashinginconverse chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
I really liked this. I think you're doing a great job with this. I especially like the setting and how you've written it so far. Keep up the great work!
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
Great story.
Aliel Yevrah chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
oh you teasing us! oh, but the tension hurts so good! lol

great job! i loved everybit!

This Randy is so sultry! yum! D
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
Randy's a tease xD How can he do that to her, it's not fair at all.. Well, I guess when they finally hook up it will be worth it and maybe be even better because they waited for so long? Oh Randy, does he even know what he want? I don't think Bailey is the only one who's confused.. Not because he walked away, I just don't think he knows what he's getting himself into.
Bingobaby chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
Hey I loved what you added. I thought it was really good. I actually thought those two were going to give into each other for a minute, but I am glad you made them wait cause they both now know how they are starting to feel for each other. So keep up the great work and post more soon.
GatorGirlNaKole.11 chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
I don't mean to sound like The Rock here but...FINALLY lol. I was so excited to see that you updated!

This chapter was...H-O-double T HOTT! I like everyone else love at how cofused she is but letting him walk away was something I couldn't do in a million years and if my life depended on it I mean, it's Randy Orton!

BUT, I'm not Bailey so yeah. I can't wait till she does give in though cause it's bound to happen at some point right? Ok, please let it happen at some point lol!

I also can't waith till the fam finds out! DRA-MA!

Anyway, AMAZING chapter an please update soon!
ParkAvenue chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
I was so excited to get an update on this story. I love the way you have it written and the eternal optimist in me really wants Randy and Bailey to work out, but I'm so worried that he will screw it up. Don't leave me hanging, update soon!
RKO.I.F chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
Fantastic chapter! I'm so glad you updated! :)
ThatGirl54 chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
I LOVE THIS. Love her confusion and everything. It's so perfect.

I really love it with this gets updated. As always, fantastic writing! Update soon! :D