Reviews for Merlin's Dragon
Kaseytrue chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
Dear yet to come,

This is an amazing story and I hope to read more of it soon.

Thanks KaseyTrue
Kaseytrue chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Awesome
fanastikal chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
This is a beautiful story. Callisto's very inspiring. I'd love to see more, and where you're going with this. Please update again soon!
Au-Gold chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
XD absolutely gripping pll-ey-pllz

(finally got to read this and i am super-er-ey impressed)

...i should go watch the movie...

-Au-Gold
Dark Horse Writer chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
**Freaks out because this chapter was awesome because of Star Wars quotations!**

Sorry, that was awesome. Anyways, this seems a bit OCD when it comes to Star wars but some of the quotes came from ATTC, which came out in 2002, two years into the ten year urn when Balthazar repeats it. But that could be remedied because he saw the dvd's or something. Other than that, this is an interesting chapter...
Anjaden chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
So far I'm loving this story! I'm curious about everything that's going on, can't wait until you update again!

PS: There should definitely be a romance, haha.
silver-rose chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
I will be honest, the somewhat anime-tastic OC threw me off a bit at first. (Despite being an anime dork) something made me want to dislike him. I guess a general principle of fanfiction snobbery. u But I like him. As time goes, I have muchly come to enjoy this story, despite its OC and its...general oddity. -

So yes, I do like the story. I will leave it to other readers to decide on romance, though I'm beginning to appreciate the general descriptions of people who are pretty. And yes, please do tell us who the brunette is. -
Epistle chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Nice story!
Hikaruu Dark chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Will there be more installments?

I haven't found a story I'd like to read more of on this site in a while, but I'm very interested in reading more of this.