Reviews for Chrono Trigger: Until the End of Time
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
DONT LIE TO ME! THERE IS NO CRONO CROSS AND I WILL SMACK ANYONE WHO SAIS OTHERWISE
Galloway chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I have no idea how I never reviewed this story before, although I've had it as a Favorite story since I first read it ages ago. Perhaps I had no words to express how incredible I believe it to be. I will say that since I first read this story, it has felt like canon to me. I can see no way Square could create a more compelling or beautiful bridge between CT and CC than you have with this story. The Chrono saga feels incomplete without it, and I can think of no higher praise to give you.
Half baked Frenchfry chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
Excellent. Absolutely excellent. I have read many fanfictions and I must say that this is an absolutely wonderful piece of work that you have written.
Cubix chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
You cannot possibly understand how I felt when I read this. This is possibly the most amazing work I've ever read and it's because you tried to integrate what you know into a very believable plot and you breathed life into the characters and you didn't change how their personalities are supposed to be. The way you depicted the depths of Magus' thoughts and feelings blew me away. I applaud you and I will always applaud you for writing this piece because it's absolutely breathtaking.

It's beautiful.

Thank you.
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
Interesting story, but not a very satisfying ending. Don't Magus/Janus and Lucca get reunited? What happened to Janus anyway, I've never played Chrono Cross.
Cecil Armandt chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
This story covers an amazing amount of material both exquisitely and thoughtfully. I shudder to think of how much work most likely went into the story as a whole. It is in this story that many Chrono fans with questions will find their answers.

As a side note, there are a few grammatical/spelling/format errors here and there, but it's nothing serious enough to turn people away. (I should know-I'm an English major and, in general, a stickler.)

I will sing this story's praises from the mountaintops, sir. You have gained my respect as a writer, and I will not hesitate to share this with other fans of the series.
Aldea Donder chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
I just finished this story a few moments ago. It's an outstanding piece of work, and you're an outstanding writer. In a word... AWESOME!
Meeerf chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Hey. Just finished Chrono Trigger, and was trying to figure out the transition to Chrono Cross, this helped a lot. Plus the writing is FABULOUS! Very pro.

Only tip: change your story status to "complete", willya?
Carlo alvares chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I hav been reading this one story from beginning to end at least six times in the past 4 years. this story was quite good, almost like it was written by a pro. I am amaze at how you manage to bind the gap between the two games and how you "handled" the characters so well to the point that i was close to beleiving that you may have made the charaters themselves. The plot of the story and how it was written, the action, the joy, the drama, and the anguish, was among the best i have ever read, rivaling or even surpassing the quality i have encountered among classic works in literature.

All hands down in this story - 10/10 score
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 5 . 12/13/2006
Chapter 1 was great. Wonderful descriptions, love Magus' new outfit(trying not to spoil anything), how you tied everything together, and the ending! I can't stop grinning! XD Something was bound to happen between them.

I'm still reading but will comment more later.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
So I had a TON of comments for this whole page and it disapeared before I could submit them. -_-x So I'll sum it up: WOW! I love Lucca's sarcasim and how you managed to keep the characters in character. I think my fav scene is when Magus and Lucca were drunk. XD Great job. Brava.
RPLG chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
Didn't finish last sentence:

I disagree with the story on a few minor points, but I will submit to your wonderfully written story and interpretation.
RPLG chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Kudos on the Magus / Lucca relationship (I have nothing against L/M, but I think that some CT stories abuse it horribly).

One question: Luccia is said to move away when Lucca is ten. Assuming Lucca is about 16 or 17 in 10 AD (assuming she was 7 or 8 when Lara lost her legs in 990 AD), that would mean Luccia moved in 993 or 994 AD. Luccia was born in 992 AD (taking into account the fact that Luccia is described as 28 in CC).

I find it a little hard to believe that some 2-year old toddler invents stuff (of course Mozart was composing at an early age also).

Perhaps my criticism is a little harsh because I have a fic based on Luccia's life in the works.

Nice touch on making Porre worship FATE (the cult of Mithra, anyone?). I thought a militaristic society would be more of an athestic state, but I am happy to submit what I think to you the writer.

Extremely well-written and researched. I look forward to reading your update on "Beyond Heaven and Hell."
anonymousagain chapter 7 . 8/19/2005
I take back what I said about how you didn't make up anything that wasn't referenced to in Chrono Cross.
anonymous chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
This is an interesting interpretation of how some of the events in Chrono Cross went like, but you didn't show anything the game didn't make a reference to.

By the way, I don't think Magus had an emotional dependence on his status among the Mystics, and when Lucca was thinking about Kid's similarities to Schala...,well, I'm not completely sure what your views on Kid are, but in my opinion Kid suppresses her more feminine traits.