Reviews for The Rose Alone
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was so sweet! And you kept the original story's writing style, too! Lovely! 3
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This is absolutely amazing. Your writing style is a lot like that of the novel... I really loved it.
Outasync chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
What a lovely story! Very much in the style of the original, especially the Rose wondering if she will still 'be' if she is crushed. Beautiful, like the Rose.
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I would believe this to be an epilogue, since you write it in the concise style of Saint-Exupery himself. Incredible, how much you've touched me with something that can't be a thousand words!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Aww, this is the most adorable thing ever. I think it follows the spirit of the original story perfectly. 3
deactivated account 999 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was so cute! I'm completly in love with the happy ending,

since I thought it'd end sadly. You did suchagreat job
Silvara chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I loved the story, for its canon form and fresh innocence. But at "I will show you how to tame things." I expected the ending to be a little more consistent.

Now that I think about it, I thought the flower would tell the LP know how she already tamed him (I think the fox said something about that), and maybe end on a silence, portraying how the LP's heart react to their reunion.

Well something like that I guess. X)
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I REALLY enjoyed this. It was a good (and a very true-to-the-story) glimpse into the Rose's personality. Thank you for sharing! :D