Reviews for Point Man
Coiria chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
I liked how you kept the secret of what Pyotr was after as long as possible. You write action very well, and I really enjoy your writing.

I do wonder how our heroes manage not to be caught by the police, though. They must have left quite a bit of DNA (on needles as well as Arthur's blood) at the crime scene, four of the five Russians were still alive to give descriptions and tell lies, the hospital would have all kinds of witnesses among the staff and the patients in the waiting room, and the hospital would have Arthur's blood on things too. Why isn't there a manhunt for three men who engaged in a fire fight that resulted in an apparent homicide, a second shooting casualty, and four men tied up?
ShamrockNinny chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
I love this story but you should have called it how arthur got his style it is a wonderful story write more please
Aurora Abbot chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
Awesome!
Shembre chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
So glad this story ended up getting finished! The ending was pretty cute, and it was nice to see how he evolved through this story. Overall, very nice. :)
Ihni chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
WOHOOO, the three-piece suits make an entrance! 3

Thank you for this story. It's been a long time coming, but it's been worth it.
Missy92 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
great ending to a great story. Great story :)
ladybug114 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Perfect. Loved this whole story!
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
You bet he did! Yay!
Olive-Pizza chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Yay! Congrats! And thank you for never giving
up-this is such a good fic! I've truly enjoyed it!

Now...cough, cough. Any chance of a sequel? Hm? ;)
Elohim.Aelf chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
:D Loved it! Brilliant story! Sad to see it end but it has been a lovely journey :) Thank you so much!
Shembre chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Excellent! I really like the moments with Eames and Arthur, and Cobb's conversation with Mal was good, especially when Mal requested that Dom not hide things from her. :)
ladybug114 chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
another fantastic chapter! I love how you have great Arthur/Eames friendship (which is super cute, by the way) without making it full on slash. I really appreciate that! Keep writing awesome chapters, I look forward to the next one! but I will be sad it's over...
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
i have really, really loved this fanfic so much, and the Doctor Who reference just made it even better. Great job!
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
I enjoyed the little exchange between Eames and Arthur where he checks to see if Eames is real. Eames' responses are so nicely in character. And then he gets a lump in his throat. Awww!
Elohim.Aelf chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Ah! :) Arthur and Eames banter always makes me smile :) Can't wait for the next chapter though I'm sure I'll be sad at the conclusion of this brilliant story! :')