Reviews for chARizard
grif chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Agent ohio aka me: those motherfuckers "pulls out m90 shotgun" you will pay for that crowd "shoots in the air to scare them off" next time assholes.
Woodenclaw chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh gawd.

This was AMAZING! :D

I have played a lot of Pokemon in my day, and never have I Action Replyed any Pokemon, but i've seen videos of people who have.

It was not fun.. -_-"

Anyways, this was any awesome story!
Vladmir Cavallo chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
And just because Flamey isn't natural doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings.

I loved this. It gives a lovely in-game portrayal of what Action Replays are capable of, and it definitely made me feel somewhat guilty about all of the Pokemon I've AR'ed in the past. Plus, the fact that it was told from the perspective of the "hacked" Pokemon is a fantastic way of telling the story.
BrunoTheWolf chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Very good story! :D

I loved how you made the title, "chARizard". Very clever o:

Also, it was just nicelty written...so yeah. :3
TheUglyMuffin chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Alright I admit, I've user Action Replay a couple times for Pokemon, but only after I've finished the game completely and filling my Pokedex first. AND.. it makes me feel better to say i don't own one, it's my friends and I only have it when I'm at school.

Aaanyway, I feel sorry for that Charizard. It wasn't the Charizard's fault, and at least the trainer wasn't like SOME PEOPLE I know that use AR to summon a level 100 Lucario.
Jac the Shadow chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
oh my gosh

*claps*

SO GOOD!

Poor Charizard T-T

Will this continue? Or is it a one shot?