Reviews for Social Status
Rennet chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
I love how you fit Piotr in!
BlueRaven015 chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Oh god, I love this soooo much. The whole Rogue/Remy can't stop touching is hilarious.
Wolf skater chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Lol spontaneous make out sessions! Now I gotta go and thank Blackberryhuntress for this chapter!
Wolf skater chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
Lol how about we fill Victor up with Twinkies and dress him up as a girl?
Wolf skater chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
Okay I just now realized that Mystique and Logan's relationship begins in a way exactly parallel to Rogue and Remy's in this dimension. Lol the whole thing with Logan and Victor, and the knives, and wow, lol it was awesome!
Wolf skater chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
I like the song
Wolf skater chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Lol Remy needs to give him stalking lessons then kick Toads butt!
Wolf skater chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Hey aren't they all supposed to dress as something they're not?
Wolf skater chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
ROMY make out session! YAY FIRE! Childish arguments are childish, and perfect for bugs bunnying
Wolf skater chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
They be thieves and as such the Professor doesn't want to know! bonus points plz!
Wolf skater chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
*starts tripping around happily every where* do I get bonus points now!
Rizzles Me Hearty chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Hey, great idea amd great writing. Just one problem though, the french. In this chapter, you put 'Vous savez que je' which means 'You know that I' which makes no sense and in the last chapter, you put 'Votre père est complètement fou' and 'vous' is formal ( you only say it if you don't know the person, or if they're like your teacher or boss or something)- you have to say 'ton père' which is more informal. Anyways, absolutely great story, you just gained a follow and a favorite!
Catmandu22 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
COFFWEE! ME WANT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I LOVE this story... keep coming back to it
Challen Evergreen chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Your right, I do want to say it. This story is awesome already.